058

F I F T Y - E I G H T
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

After I had spent the rest of the night with the girls, had breakfast, and checked up on Minho, I pushed Thomas into the lake, which was close to our hut. Unfortunately the boy managed to grab my wrist and pull me with him.

I screamed before my voice faded into the cold, clear water. Shivers went down my spine and goosebumps formed from the cool feeling, but it was refreshing after an almost sleepless night. Winston and Frypan were having a game about who could make the biggest jumps, and Minho and Thomas were back to attempting to push Newt under.

But what I was mostly thinking about, was the date night Minho planned for us two.

The previous night I had told the girls about it. Teresa immediately claimed she wanted to do my hair and help pick out an outfit. In case I wouldn't have something fitting, she promised I could lend her clothes if I wanted them. Something thin, but not freezing, she had said. A little revealing so Minho would have a 'hard time' and my hair up, she suggested.

Suddenly, I got pulled underwater. It caused me to shake out of my thoughts and again, scream before water nearly made me choke. Soon enough, I caught a glimpse of Minho's black hair and gave him a soft slap for scaring me like that.

He laughed brightly, eyes squinting from the sun. "Couldn't resist doing that."

I hummed, then tried to push him underwater by the shoulders, but it barely worked. He was too strong.

After all, I was mostly happy that last night didn't affect him too much and he now seemed happy again.

"Hey!" I kicked with my legs when in one smooth motion, Minho had me over his shoulder. "Let me go!"

He did as he was told immediately and let me fall into the water. For the millionth time, water entered my mouth because I was laughing too hard. Minho chuckled.

"I'm really excited for tonight." I told him once I was able to breathe again.

A small grin grew on his face. "What part?"

"Every part." I said. "I do love ice cream a lot."

"More than me?" He gasped loudly, reaching for his heart.

"Hey! I would step on Lego for you. Don't be dramatic."

"I would do... anything for you." He shot back.

I lifted an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Except for eating mushrooms. Those things are nasty." Minho pretended to puke. "But other than that, anything."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"This or this?" Teresa held up two dresses. One was white, short and with a loose end. The top was held tightly together by a string and the straps were as thin as spaghetti.

The other one was from satin material, soft green. Its skirt wasn't as loose as the other one, but compacted with the thighs. It was strapless, shiny, but not really my thing.

"I'll take this one." Soon, I had the white dress on. It fit perfectly, lucky enough for me.

"I would go for a bun." Teresa muttered. "So it's not too hot and you won't be sweating to death."

I agreed to most things they said and let them give me a whole makeover. At the end, my lashes seemed longer and darker, cheeks had a blush, and a soft tint was on my lips. My hair was up in a loose bun, some strands hanging out. A silver bracelet was on my wrist.