059

F I F T Y - N I N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"I hate it when my parents ask if I'm still bisexual. Like, what do they expect me to say? My bi card expired and I forgot to replace it? No, not anymore?"

"Tommy, I love you, but it's eight a.m... shut your mouth."

That's what I woke up to. The hut was quite... noisy.

"Good morning."
I nearly flinched at Minho's sudden greeting, his voice deep from sleeping.

But soon I was relaxed again, and noticed how I was snuggled up against his chest. "Good morning." I smiled. "Slept well?"

"Definitely." He pulled me closer. "Seems like Thomas is up too."

"Yep." I chuckled, enjoying the last minutes of cuddling before we had to get up.

"I don't really feel like visiting a city today." Minho announced.

"You read my mind." I let out a sigh. "So we're just gonna stay here today...?"

"If you'd like, yes. And we could—."

"BREAKFAST!"

With a groan, I dramatically threw my head back. "That's our cue. Awesome."

Minho laughed, then got up from the bed. He wore a black t-shirt with just his boxers underneath, which he later covered up with shorts.

And I fully ignored that I might've been feeling a little... sore.

I still wore his shirt and sweatpants when we stepped out of the room, finding Thomas, Newt, and Frypan sitting at the big table already.

"Morning." Minho stretched his body as I sat down. He joined next to me, a hand immediately resting on my thigh.

The whole friend group soon sat at the table and we could start eating the bread Newt and Thomas seemed to have bought in the morning.

Sonya's look to her brother shot daggers, which reminded me of when we interrupted their make out session and she had to see that.

"I'm gonna throw up even looking at your face!" She blurted out when Newt asked her 'if she liked the bread he had bought for her'.

"What did I do?" He held up his hands.

"Can we not have a sibling fight here?"

"Shut up, Thomas!"
"Shut up, Thomas!"

"I only asked if we could not fight!" Thomas rolled his eyes. "Very lovely of you, Newt."

"Let's just eat breakfast." Winston added, though his eyes were big from enjoyment. "And ignore this."

"How am I supposed to ignore his face when last night I could hear his groans and—."

Minho spat out his water, then had to cough heavily.

Frypan hit his back in an attempt to help, but Minho gave us a sign he was okay. "Right... where were we?" He looked up again, face bright red.