Welcome to Oriental

Forgiveness No Punishment.

A man is being hanged in the middle of the city.
He yells for his innocence.
The crowd wants his death.

The executor opens the card coming from the higher court.

"Forgiveness No Punishment."

The executor didn't know what to do with the man - to hang him or let him go. Being an honest and responsible man, he went to the court and represented his dilemma.

"What is there to not understand? We said Forgiveness, No Punishment, so you let him free!" the judge said.

"When you spoke, your highness paused after Forgiveness, but if you read it, there is no pause!" The judge took the card and put a comma.

"Forgiveness, No Punishment!"

"Now you understand!"

"Yes, Your highness!"

In this story, I will let you put the comma at the end.

Welcome to Oriental!

This is the first book from the series "Oriental Tale."

Oriental is a fictional state that, for me, represents Eastern culture. The names of characters are from Turkey, and many of the stories take place there, in Turkish dizi, and some from the unfortunate lives of girls and women.

Men in Oriental are used to getting away with pre or post-matrimonial rape, but in these books, you will see their redemption as they discover that there is only one way to love a woman, and that is unconditionally.

But there are other men who don't need to commit a crime or sin to find out how to love a woman. They just know it, and they will love their women so beautifully. I hope you learn some lessons here, and if you are a guy, don't repeat mistakes. In fiction, we can play with characters, but in live action, if someone dies, there is no coming back.

The book will have suicide, rape, violence, humiliation, respect, belief, and unconditional love.

Some parts can be very traumatic.

This is my first time writing something so dark.

I would like your support, not just silent readers, but talk to me!

Have a nice reader time!

Something new in this book will be to learn Turkish words.

Don't forget to:

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW so I can be more productive!