Mirage of Truth and Guilt

With his mind stuck on his sweet tormentor, he went to the Medieval town in the East of the Oriental state. A town that is stuck in the past, just like its name. Where it is even more difficult for women to have a voice, and anyone who dares to speak without permission will face deadly consequences. It seems like a dead place, as women and children stay inside the stone walls that they call home.

Because the vicious humans he had encountered in prison reside there. Men who enjoy hurting women and possessing their souls, while also being involved in drug and gun dealing.

Sinbad had warned them to keep drugs out of Oriental street, but it seems that they needed another warning. He also had to conclude a business deal that he had put on hold after his marriage, because he was too busy trying to break her.

When morning came, he found himself in his office, which he shared with Esra. His uncomfortable sleep was interrupted by voices coming from the meeting room. He got up, stretched his arms, cleared his view by rubbing his eyes, yawned as he adjusted himself, and then opened the loudspeaker that was connected to the meeting room.

"Esra, what the hell did you make me do?" Hakan's angry voice echoed through the loudspeaker.

He immediately removed the fake paint and saw Esra and Hakan loudly arguing.

"What did I make you do?! I simply told you to take his wife on a trip like this so I could handle him better. I couldn't allow him to fall in love with her again." She passed behind him, contemplating the sun rays that caressed her blonde locks, and made their way down to her freckles. Her green eyes peered through her thick, dirty blonde eyelashes, trying to catch the photons.

"She is Ahmet Kara's daughter! I tortured her, thinking she was someone unknown, just a fling for him." The anger was evident in Hakan's voice. He felt betrayed and was on the verge of losing everything if this didn't go according to plan. From his peripheral vision, he caught a glimpse of Sinbad on his phone ,looking through the fake mirror.

"Don't lie! She said she had the best time of her life. After all, even you, who swore to love your wife, couldn't keep it in your pants," she sneered, giving him a disapproving look. "You're just like all the rest."

"Esra, she lied to provoke him. You know this well.  Put it in your little brain, I will never betray my Sanem!" He poked her head, triggering her anger, causing her to push his hand away furiously.

"She provoked the lion then!" she asserted, moving away and fixing her hair in front of the mirror, oblivious to the fact that he was watching them. The mirror was a double glass, like the ones used in police interrogation rooms.

"Something has been bothering me, Esra. Sinbad is not the kind of person who lets others down. And even though they're enemies, if she is his wife, he would have come to save her. Tell me the truth, why didn't he come?" Hakan had been doubting ever since he saw the anger and guilt in Sinbad's eyes. He knew that Sinbad wasn't the type of man to leave a woman behind, even if she was his enemy. Something else must have happened, and he was asking the right person for answers.

"Because I drugged him. Although it hurts, he loves that little brat. Every time he climaxes, he chants her name in pure bliss. You don't know how much it hurts to do all the deeds, but someone else is there inside his heart, mind, and soul, taking the credit." Her confession, followed by a laugh, was intolerable to the one fuming with anger.

"Did you mess with his head on their first night too?" Hakan questioned her, feeling suspicious after hearing from him about other plans for that night.