Infidelity

Infidelity

🌹Sinbad🌹

The word "Love" escaped from my lips. I never thought I would call her that one day after what they did to me.

She is captive to my enemies. I need to rescue her.

“You called her Love!” was the hateful voice of Esra behind me.

“No, it's a mistake. She is my toy, you know it, Esra,” I sneaked behind her, hiding myself.

“Then let her become part of their Harem. It will be the last torture for her. She might even kill herself, freeing you from her presence. Is this the perfect plan, would you say?!” I hated when she talked like that about her. I hated it then, I hate it now!

If she wasn’t Mazhar's niece, I would make her pay dearly. But my hands are tied by the man I owe everything to.

Why am I saying this?

I am protecting a woman who imprisoned me to fulfill her selfish dreams!

A woman who calls me a rapist every time she gets the chance.

A woman who forced me to torture her.

A woman who will hate me forever. Maybe I should leave her there.

This way, I can even take revenge on her family, as everyone will know who she is.

“You are right, Esra.” I said and I kissed her lips.

She wants more and I am willing to give it to her. Losing myself without knowing why. She knows how to please a man, after all she swears I am her only one. I believe her. I may hate the way she talks, but she is my woman. She stepped back when I married Sibel. I broke her heart again, but she is here, doing everything to please me.

I didn't say sorry to her, as I have forbidden myself from saying that word to anyone after what I have suffered.

She drags me upstairs. There are two rooms. One where I forced her and the other where I pleased her.
She chooses the first one. The room is a mess. She must have fought before escaping. No one was here at that time. The house doesn’t have servants. The stables are too far, like the olive trees where the workers work. Esra kisses me and undresses me as I look around. She pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me.

“Look at me!” she demands. My eyes are half open, but I hear her breathing near my lips.

“I am your woman! Your real wife! I love you, Sinbad! Don’t think about her!” She kisses me roughly and I try to return the kiss.

She is right.
Sibel deserves the pain.

We do it on that bed where Sibel screamed at me to stop ;where Sibel has been beaten by me and now by others.
I hate her even more because it makes me hate myself.
I am whatever she says: a devil, a monster, an abuser, her rapist.

When I wake up, it is night outside. I haven't slept since I got married, and I slept now, when she needed me the most.

Ironic!

I get out of bed and go downstairs where my phone is. I open it and I see some messages and a video. I open the video.

“You have right, princess. Your prince will not come for you!” one of them says as he holds her by the hair.

“But don’t worry, we are here to give you what you need!” says the other one  that I know well who is unzips his pants before her. Than everything goes blank.

The video ends.
I am shocked.

Did they rape her?

She calls me a rapist. What will she call them?

What am I saying?

I am a foolish man. The stupidest of them all. I should have gone after her! (He yells inside)

“Love!” Esra calls me from outside.

I can't let her fall into their hands. I need to save her, even if I know that now she is being abused by my enemies.

I rush out of the house and get into the car when she appears.

She is covered by a blanket.

“Love!” Esra's voice comes from the balcony. She is wearing Sibel’s night kimono. Sibel's eyes look at her and then glare at me.
She doesn't say anything.

I failed her.

She walks inside in silence.

What happened to her?

How did she get saved?

Did they hurt her?

I am a cheater too beside all the lowest name she labeled me till now.

I betrayed her at the moment she needed me the most.

What have I done?

I know you hate Sinbad more than ever right now. Believe me, I do too.

Soon you're gonna see his pain too.