His Hallowed

Chapter 68

His Hallowed

The leaves have filled the gaps between the trees, adorning the streets and parks with their golden brown carpet, crafted by nature itself.

A single leaf caught the wind jet and gracefully floated through the air, until it found a place to rest upon the silky silver hair of a woman, who was engaged in a cheerful conversation with her students. Her son, however, was not among them, as she didn't want any conflicts or disparities to arise between her role as a teacher and her role as a mother.

As soon as the breeze carried his familiar scent to her nostrils, she closed her eyes, inhaling deeply, savoring every trace of his fragrance.

"Class dismissed," she finally announced, her voice filled with a touch of longing.

"But, teacher, there are still ten minutes left until the end of class," a red-haired girl protested, unwilling to see the beloved lesson draw to a close.

The  teacher had a captivating way of making her class the most sought-after in the school. Students would often wish that they could remain in her music class forever, counting the seconds until the final bell rang.

From a distance, he gazed at his hallowed, his heart aching to be the air that caressed her skin, the sun that brightened her world, and the very fabric that adorned her body. It had been over five hours since they last held each other in a passionate embrace.

Finally, the sweet melody of the bell signaled the end of class, prompting her to embark on a quest to find her other half.

Spotting her amidst the crowd, he longed to rush towards her, to become one with her, but he felt rooted to the ground, merely one meter away from the main gate.

His heart swelled with anticipation as he watched her approach, running towards him with determination and love in her eyes.

She stopped at the finish line, her hand lightly touching his chest, a mark of their eternal connection.

In that moment, he enveloped her in his arms, encircling her delicate figure, allowing her to find solace and regain her breath.

Without a moment's hesitation, she clung to him with all her might, their embrace filled with an indescribable power.

A radiant smile graced his face, causing others to frown in jealousy, gasp in awe, or simply be taken aback, depending on their sentiments.

Women around them cast envious glances, longing to be in her place, to experience the depth of love that they shared.

Whomever was conservator gasped upon witnessing affection in broad daylight. And those who have seen the terror behind that smile drew back in fear.

"I missed you," she started, standing over his boots and taking the same height as him. Knowing what she needed in that moment, he approached his lips near hers. He just loses his mind whenever she takes the lead. And she didn't need to think twice as school had ended and they were out of the perimeter, so she took his lips, showing him how much he meant to her.

"I love you," she declared, regaining her breath after the long, amazing kiss.

"I love you more," he confessed, showing his true feelings by kissing her on the forehead.

"Teacher, teacher, teacher," the choir of pre-teens didn't stop calling her as she was now safely trapped in his arms. She looked at him, knowing he had no intention of letting her go.

"Love, I left without telling them something about the homework," she explained.

"Fine, just two minutes. I'll be counting," he reluctantly agreed, letting her go. As she moved a few meters away, unable to leave her sight, she bumped into someone.

"Hey, look where you're going?" a deep man's voice, which suddenly seemed familiar, said. Sinbad looked at him.

"You shouldn't have left your glasses at home when you can't walk properly," Sinbad retorted. But for some reason, the mysterious man with a deep voice didn't seem offended.

"I have been searching the seas to find you, and here you appear on land," the man stated. They exchanged a handshake and then a hug.

"25 years have passed since the last time I saw you," Sinbad couldn't believe he was seeing him again.

"Yes, indeed. A quarter of a century ago we met, Sinbad. From what I've heard, you have built an empire here, larger than my family had in its glory days."

Just as Sinbad was about to say something, someone else interrupted them.

"Serkan Malik, is that you?"