That man...

Chapter 58

That man...

Her puffy eyes barely opened as the sun ray's caressed the Oriental city.  Missed his warmth when didn't find his arms embracing her, holding inside his chest.

Got up not caring how she looks or to fix a bit her messy hair as she hurriedly get out of room and stepped down the stairs.

The scent of mixed flavor coming out from the kitchen indicated his whereabouts. She went there as he was making a queen breakfast for her.

"Good morning Sibel" he wishes as soon spotted her at the entrance still not looking at her as he was focused on the omelet. When felt her hands circling his body from behind. He felt something on her way of hugging. Turned off the pianure as the omelet was ready too. He grabbed her hand slowly putting her before him. Looking at her disheveled form,her puffy eyes, his heart got into pieces. 

She wasn't the Sibel that he left in Rome.

"Give me today to fix some important things and tomorrow we will be on the road to explore the world. Okay my love?!" He declared but she was still  wondering the meaning of his words.

"This place isn't doing anything good to you, so you and I will leave it behind for good. Stop suffering for things you aren't responsible for." His words were what she really wanted to hear after a long night dueling her past decision she realized that couldn't stay in Oriental for long.

His lips touched hers and she back of.

"Let me wash myself first,"she justify her abrupt reaction but he pinned her to the wall behind as ravished her lips vacuuming her mouth as his fingers found her nectar treasure. He waits at the gates waiting for her permission as the kiss slows and she takes away his hand.

"I want to eat breakfast, later the treasure will be opened up for you." She giggled as spoke , not recognizing herself anymore.

"That's why I came here to cook as last night, you didn't eat anything there. Two minutes to refresh and come here otherwise you end up over the table as Main dish." 

She giggled to hide the heat that rose up in flame inside her.

 A minute and half she was there freshen up as was about to set down on chair he grabbed her and pulled to his lap.

"Let me feed you" he gently whispered as kissed her swan neck.

Wasn't sensual breakfast as she was waiting all contrary he showered with love as made her eat omlet, olive, salad. She feed him too and he was obedient to her choice of jam even drank milk that isn't his favorite but from her hands as he said 

"senin elinden zehir olsa içerim(from your hands venom be I will drink it)"

After breakfast he chose what she would dress and still didn't start anything sensual just showered with love.

"You are my love.

You are my heartbeat

Most important you are my breath. Took me a while before I understood this last one and when I realized that I breathe in your breath you can't imagine the pain I passed as I was your culprit in those tears you shed.
So, don't ever dare to go away when I kiss you in the morning cause you have a bad breath."

They were standing face to face, an arm's length distance in the field of dandelions that is near to a beautiful lake that he created for the horses to pause and give water to his crops.

He took her hand from the bedroom making her follow him as pass the stairs than the main door , going with fast passes through the stable. And from there walking faster, they reached the dandelion field. Sibel's face was undeniably the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Her lips curled,her eyes glinted as drink her surroundings. Close her eyes open arms and spin around  inhaling the fresh air and exhaling as open eyes to see him covering the sun. Her smile was brighter than the ray he took her hand kissed gently placing in the center of his chest where his heart lived as an organ. Then and there he spoke those words that put her heart in peace.