Work your magic!

Chapter 41

Work your magic!

Sibel gave the navigator the exact address that didn't seem to foreign for Sinbad. She wondered if he had been in Rome more than this time why they never met.

Sinbad glanced at her occasionally as drive her Fiat 500x, a car that didn't suit him at all. He was more into manual cars than automatic transmission ones. But she gave him the key to drive as was in big thought.

"What happened? Mert didn't say too much in his voicemail."

"Mert doesn't know yet and I will prefer he doesn't know what really happened cause I don't want to break his believing in humanity."

"I broke his believing in humanity by confessing the truth."

"Yeah, you did."

"So what happened Sibel? He insists.

"He cheated me with Livia." 

"I am not believing myself for saying this but are you sure of his cheating. Maybe is just a misunderstanding of the moment."

"I can't believe it too that you just tried to justify him. But unfortunately is true I saw it with my own eyes as they were full naked doing whatever thing to each other like two animal in the bed i slept with him."

"You could avoid the last part "

"Why to avoid? At least I am free woman not like you that after did what please with my body didn't think twice to put another woman in our bed. You men are all the same in the end,cut from the same scissors."

"First I am not defending, second I am worse than him could ever be." He said as parked the car.

Looking at his eyes she got surprised she was angry but didn't felt the disgust neither the hate of those days as was so close to him.

He lean closer to her inches away from her face not breaking the glare ,she parted her lips her small tongue reached her lips to moisturize them as suddenly they got dried. He inside was grinning, slowly he unlocked her belt.

" Come let go out." He said as bite his lips getting out from car.

" Wait, this isn't the place when we need to go?!"

"I know Kalbim  but my outfit isn't the same as yours so I need to be in same outlook as you so you don't be ashamed by your plus one." He poked her nose making her lips to curve into a smile and her cheeks painted with red.

He was still on his casual dress of the morning a pair of dirty blue denim jeans and the polo mustard blouse. So he need it to change outfit. Yeah he could have gone to his flat but isn't it too early for her to know that?!

He  opened his phone and quickly sent a ring then entered first in the boutique as Sibel followed him. They were welcomed by two workers who were girls in their twenties.

"Benvenuto Signore(Welcome Sir)"   they said at the same time as they were gawking at Sinbad shamelessly.

"I need an outfit that goes with the one my friend has." Sinbad said to them not taking off his eyes from Sibel which still was covered in the rouge. 

The girls frown as couldn't took his attention but immidiately replace it with a smile as shown the road to the clothes.

They give their opinion over the dresses but Sinbad only look at her expression.

" So what you think should I wear this or this.  To be honest they look the same to me." He was waiting for her response.

"First they aren't the same one is navy blue and the other is Royal blue with different texture. You want to look like me so let's go with navy blue."