New job

Chapter 66

New job

The sun has cast its warm yellow light above Earth, waking up the birds and causing sunflowers to lift their heads towards the sky. Slowly, life started buzzing around Oriental once again.

He was wide awake when the sun rays hit the window because he hadn't slept at all. The enchantress resting on his chest had stolen his sleep away. Worried that she might leave him, he stayed up all night, gazing at her, placing his finger beneath her nose, checking if she was breathing. Sometimes his mind played tricks on him, making her seem breathless or unmoving.

As soon as he noticed her stirring and stretching, "waking him up," he couldn't help but touch her face. She opened her eyes and met his deep, captivating gaze, like a serene lake. His eyes spoke volumes of apology, shining brighter than a million gifts.

Her soul was pulled into the depths of his eyes, and she willingly let herself go. He moved his hand from her cheek to her lower back, sending a shiver through her body, as the cool air separated them, revealing the most beautiful picture of her.

He read her body like an open book and followed her unspoken desires like a devoted servant.

The silence between them was broken by the sound of their passion—their moans and groans. 

Afterwards, he wiped the fog from the mirror, reminiscing about her peaceful sleep on his chest and their steamy encounter that had carried on until the bathroom filled with mist.

He emerged from the bathroom, covering himself with a towel, while she ended the call and returned to the room. 

"Are you trying to hide what is rightfully mine?" Her sensual voice seduced his ears as she tiptoed over to him, but then halted when she caught sight of his back reflection in the mirror.

"I don't hide anything from you," he said, dropping the towel and spinning around, proudly displaying himself like a gift.

"You hide from me. You hide that kiss and those marks…" He stood before her, naked, cupping her face, and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"That kiss meant nothing to me. These marks mean nothing compared to the pain I feel for every tear I've made you shed," he confessed.

She removed his hands from her face, and a chilly distance formed between them. The wicked glare in her eyes could freeze anyone in their tracks, ending up trapping his soul between life and death.

"Last night, I spoke through my sobs, and maybe you didn't take it seriously, but Sinbad, I swear on my heart that I love you like I have never loved before. If I hear or find out that you dare to betray me by touching or kissing another woman the way you do with me, I won't wait for you to explain. I will put a bullet through your forehead without caring if I spend my life in prison.

This oath holds true from this moment until my last breath in this life and in every lifetime we may have together."

Her devilish demeanor transformed into her usual self. He inwardly smiled with boundless happiness upon hearing her express her love in such an exuberant way. In fear of the consequences, he suppressed that wonderful feeling by embracing her tightly.

****

August came to an end, taking the green color along with it, but not their love, which seems to grow even more vibrant. Now that autumn is approaching with its earthy hues, their love may bear the first fruits of its harvest.

No need to search for months, Sibel found herself working as a music teacher at her son's school.

Let's just say that someone did something, and someone else paid for it, while another person asked for a favor and got a vacant spot.