Jealous

Chapter 64

Jealous 

August is a two-minded month. On one hand, vacation isn't ending, and on the other, you start preparing for another year of work or study. It's also the time of harvest on the Melekoglu farm. 

But there's a special day for someone who changed the definition of love. Yet, he doesn't know it as he is deeply sleeping in her arms. 

Her heart flutters when she remembers the nights of passions that had passed, since they met, in his arms. It alerts him to wake up, and when he opens his eyes, he sees her glowing. He pecks her lips, and she responds. Then, their lips meet, and she whispers, "İki doğdum aşkım!" 

His eyes well up with tears as he takes her hand, kisses it, and finds solace in her embrace. 

"Do you really wish for me like that?" he asks, raising his head. 

"If you were never born, I would never have Mert, nor would I feel the unconditional love you give me," she replies. She concludes her words with a passionate kiss, letting him know what will happen next. 

Yeah, in Oriental cultures, they don't just say "Happy birthday," they say "İki doğdum," which means "thank you for coming into life." It's such a lovely saying that makes anyone who hears it happy to be here, breathing with you and us.

"I want to find a job," Sibel said, adjusting her shirt's sleeve in front of the mirror as her man came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Why not work for me? I pay well, and the company covers your vacation expenses."

"Let me think about what kind of job you offer. Maybe something like keeping track of how many punches it takes to bring a man down. Or maybe dividing punishments based on their sins. Or perhaps predicting the number of bullets and C4 you'll need for war," she said, half-jokingly.

She seemed focused on her daily tasks, but she wasn't quite finished.

"Not to mention here that we're in a heat moment as our boy calls and we're going at it like rabbits. I don't want to meet your doomsday wall every day, as I fear that once I taste blood, I will always crave it."

He held onto her tightly, pulling her even closer, and nuzzled his head against her neck, which she welcomed.

Suddenly, he turned her around to face him, making her gasp.

"Firstly, I didn't mean to work for the criminal underworld, but for our company, SMS. I just want you to know that I don't keep track of my activities there. Hakan handles that; it's all in my head because I can't trust anyone in that world."

"But you're right about the second part. We're in the heat, and the entire office doesn't need to know how amazing my name sounds when it escapes your lips," he teased, lightly nibbling on her lower lip.

He was happy, something that he shouldn't feel, so he tried to control his smile and his heart, as he knows his happiness can bring destruction.

It was his birthday and also the harvest time, so Sibel decided to throw a party and invite all the workers not just from Melekoglu farm, but from other farms around as well.

She was ecstatic as she organized everything and her partner was by her side like a busy bee.

As the sun was setting and the moon appeared in the sky, the hostesses warmly welcomed the first guests.

"Finally, I get to meet you, my friend!" Hakan stepped forward, opening his arms to welcome Sibel. However, to his surprise, Sinbad was there instead.

"Still hasn't passed the moment when she claimed that you both passed sweet time together." he whispered to Hakan, hugging him. But Sibel pulled him away.