Meeting her Devil

Meeting her Devil

Running through the crowd with his heart on his hand he reached her flat. Her cries reached his ears and instantly he tried to kick the door but couldn't open so use his mind, fast thinking he opened his wallet and found a universal key that Hakan had gifted him for his birthday.

Tried and with three- four tentative he unlocked the door. Smile to his small achievement when heard her desperate voice.  He absorbed all the living room view but she wasn't there, although her voice was just a whisper he could heard and in a blink was there. Witnesses that horrible scene when Andrea with his pants on his knees was trying to keep her unmovable as she was moving like a fish trapped in the net to escape her destined fate.

This image was familiar to him. He lived this for years as he couldn't stop himself to hurt her in the end of his nightmare. Her puffy eyes, her scream, her movements to free herself from his grip has tattooed his soul for life. 

Sinbad's hazel lake-like eyes turned to pure dark as his soul was posses by the monster once didn't show mercy on her. The Monster that now has repent his dirty sin on her but has become a living nightmare for each one who dare to cross paths with him.

Removing his insificant being from her sacred body was easy but to see her wiggle and searching to cover herself was painful. He free her hand and put a cover over her fragile figure.

The bastard thought was over when the monster show him the true colors of inferno.

Andrèa got shocked, staring at him as tried to raise up only to fall down by Sinbad's fist. Not just one punch but several punches tore his face.

"How dare you? How dare you do that to her? You don't know how much she suffered from me?" Sinbad questioned him but never stopped his fist over his thick skull.

"What has she suffered? Huh. Even doing your worse she opened her whore body to you, cause she is just a whore that like in hard way." Andrea spit venom and antidote was Sinbad punches.

"You are a monster "

Punch 

 "worse than me"

Punch 

"Cause she loved you."

Punch "

"She sacrificed herself for you breathing today. "

Punch 

"She has never forgave and I will never allow she to forgive me. "

Double Punch

"You don't know how many times she killed herself in way to go from my monstrosity. "

Punch 

Sinbad grabbed his face 

"Haven't you seen the scars under her tattoos? But don't worry today is your last day on earth so say your last pray. I WILL KILL YOU AND NO ONE,I MEAN NO ONE WILL FIND YOUR LASHES." Sinbad smashed his head on the ground.

In her shocking condition Sibel heard his voice. Rose up wrapped on the cover he gave and follow his voice.

She saw that Sinbad was turned into a murderous machine that launched only punches on the body trapped under him.

When saw smacking his head on the floor she run to him before he could really murder him.

"Stop Sinbad! Sinbad! Sinbad please hear me! You have beat him enough. Let him go please! He is father of three kids they are younger than Mert. Please have mercy!" Sibel talked to him, holding his face as he still was hovering over Andrea's body.  Sinbad's hands were hanging in the air as Sibel took them and made him leave the agonizing body under him.

"Sibel he deserves to die." His range yet broken voice come out from him that just staring at his unconscious lashes wanted to end it his breath.

"I didn't kill you, I don't want him to die either." She spoke firmly looking directly at his eyes that slowly gain color.

"Please let me kill him." He pleaded holding her hand.

"No, Sinbad I can't let you murder him. Trust me he will repent his actions…

"Sibel" was Andrea calling that interrupt her voice but she didn't turn towards him as witness how the shade of darkness grow in Sinbad eyes.

"Andrea, leave!" She roar and put her head over Sinbad.

"Sibel I… I…so..rry…" Andrea got up holding on forniture but Sibel focus was to calm the murderous beast in front of her.

"I want to murder him or I will kill myself, Sibel! " Sinbad clenched his teeth hard enough to make a cracking noise.

"You will not kill no one, stay here as I sent him away from our lives." She says as he nodded in silence.

Andrea was bleeding from any angle of his face he looked like was smashed by a track named Sinbad.

The alcohol had left his body from all those bleeding fonts and seemed like he was back at his normal. 

Sinbad's word hit him hard and between the tears and the blood he could see what she always hid: the scar's of her past. He was at the door when Sibel came to him covering herself, her hair was a mess, looking at him with disappointment.

"Sibel what have I done?!" He bent on his knees before her but nothing could change his doing.

"You just ended everything between us. Destroyed every memory we had. Run away Andrea I don't know how much I can handle his range."

"Don't hold him! Let him kill me,I deserve Amore!" He said as rose up to face him that was still controlling his fuming range but a slap move him away.

"I am not your Amore, don't push my limit Andrea but go before instead of him I kill you. Go live like he lived all these years. Live for your children they need a father at least don't fail them." Sibel shut the door letting Andrea away from her life.

She was feeling dirty, filthy as was so close to him she cleans her hand that touched him on the cover when witness Sinbad beating the wall with both of his hands.

"Sinbad stop! Please, you are hurting yourself! Please! Sibel took hold of his hands and he like a child follow her to the sink when she opened water to clean his wound.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning  your hand before you catch infection."

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He shouted at her and she moved away from him.

____&to be continued &__

Oh sorry did I mean this part would blow your mind?!

I meant the other will do it!

But sincerely, how was today's chapter?

What do you like more about my writing style?

If I receive a comment:     
"update fast" you may be surprised….