Saying Sorry to the Devil!

Sibel fulfilled her dream at a young age as she traveled the world and played piano at famous theaters. In one of those travels, she met him, another pianist like her, but he turned rock music into piano tunes. At first, it was just sympathy for his work, then things started to escalate.
The first kiss under the Eiffel Tower was the most romantic thing of that time, and she was happy that it was with him.

Even being a foreigner, he respected her space. With simple things, they fell in love with each other. She even introduced him to her family as a good colleague when they attended her last concert. He proposed to her after a year of being together, and happily, she accepted to be his girlfriend.

As she was bound to her family, after five years of them visiting her, she is coming back to give them the news.

Her family was proud of her achievements and organized a dinner at her favorite restaurant.

She was surrounded by love and affection until her gaze found him. Her face became pale as if she had seen a ghost from the past.

"Bro, is he really here?" She pointed in his direction.

"We planned to talk about him, but you were in a competition at the time," her brother replied.

"What is there to talk about?" she asked, still not believing what was before her eyes.

"He was innocent. The woman you can't see is Esra. She appeared after three years, all bruised, blaming us for kidnapping to trap him, but the police didn't find any evidence because it never happened," Adem finished and turned to his kids, who were all grown up. During these five years, twins were born to him and Hadise.

Sibel looked in his direction. Their eyes met. Any other girl would have looked away, but Sibel wasn't like every other girl. She stared at him with her bold eyes until he turned his gaze away. Esra watched where he was looking. Sibel returned her glare to her family, but not without thinking of them.

The next day.

Sibel took her brother's car and went to his aunt's home. Melisa opened the door once again.

"What are you doing here? Wasn't it enough what you did to him? To us?" Melisa welcomed her by yelling in her face.

"I only told the truth, Melisa! You know me! I can never lie!" she shouted back.

"For that, I am not sure anymore, Sibel."

"I want to meet him!" she requested.

"Sibel, stay away from him!" Melisa warned her.

"I need to talk with him!"Sibel insisted

"He is at his old home! At the Melekoglu Farm!"

"Thank you, Melissa! I am glad to see you again!" she said before she left.  She got in the car and drove to his farm feeling sad that couldn't give a proper hug to her old best friend.

Since childhood, she had felt fear every time she came here from the ghost tales. Today, she found the courage to walk in, even though her heart told her to turn back.

She knocked on his door.

"It's open!" His sharp voice came from the speaker and sent shivers down her spine. But it only lasted a second.

Sibel entered.
His home was bigger than hers but colder and gloomier.

It must be said that the hallway was enormous and filled with light, but there was no noise coming from any corner. She saw an open door on her right and decided to knock on the chamber door.

"Come in!" his sharp voice said and she entered the room that was in total darkness. Slowly, the curtains rose, and the room started to light up. He was standing before the light like a dark angel.

"I am sorry to bother you!"

"Why did you come, Miss Sibel?"

"To apologize for being involuntarily part of your imprisonment. To assure you that my family could have never been a part of it."

"Is that all you came down here for?" he said coldly, still not looking at her.

"Yes! Sorry again!" she said, turning around to leave, but the door closed. Her heart started racing, she closed her eyes, took a sharp breath, and refused to give in to the fear that this situation gave her.

"Open the door!" she raised her voice.

"Why are you afraid, Sibel? Are you going to kill yourself if I dare you more?! Or do you have a reason to live now?" he said as he moved closer to her, breathing on her neck, making her spine shudder at his alluring voice. But we all know that Sibel can't be easily tamed. She turned to face him. Her dark eyes didn't betray any emotion as they pierced deeply into his.

"You can open the door if you are not too scared, Sinbad!" she said, feeling no fear or intimidation by his presence anymore.

"You and your family will pay dearly for what I went through! Start the countdown, princess!" he said and opened the door.

"Do whatever you want!" she said and walked away from him, leaving her dark rose scent to mess with his mind.

As soon as he heard the main door close, he went straight to the kitchen area to grab a glass of water to calm himself from any kind of emotion she had triggered inside him.

"Who was it?" a woman wearing only a kimono came down the stairs and went toward the kitchen, grabbing his glass that was filled up again.

"My future wife, Sibel Kara!" he said, and the woman clenched her hand around the glass, causing it to break and cut her hand, which started bleeding.

"Careful, Esra!" he said, guiding her towards the water.

"You still love her!" she stated, feeling a punch to her heart.

"No, dear! I will make her beg on her knees for her pitiful life!" he shouted, convincing himself. "You're gonna take your revenge on them too," he said and kissed her lips that were no longer as desirable as Sibel's.

His revenge was starting.

Her life is going to change forever.

______________________________________