Family at least

Chapter 35

Family at least

Sinbad was completely enchanted by Sibel as continued holding her till reach her house and furthermore he send to her room. Mert and Carla help him to place her safely unharmed over the mattress.

Just, as soon as he left her she woke up and was obviously written on her face the disappointment of not being anymore carried around in his arms.

"Hey precious, how are you feeling now?" Mert came near asking her as Sinbad moved some steps staring at the pitch dark of eternal sky from the window.

Sibel followed his movement kinly.

"Better aşkım!" She responded by cupping his cheek but her eyes were somewhere else or better over someone.

"I love you mom but dad loves you more." Mert said just to provoke them and worked, in the moment he turned and their eyes  met each other.

Dark versus darker, sins versus punishment, past versus future. Wondering who may let go, or who may fight before the end touches their lives.

"Of course he will love me more, he is twice your size. You don't see how big your dad is. Did you grow more all these years Sinbad, cause definitely I don't remember you like this. " She playfully used her words to prohibit them to understand that she was becoming jelly as staring at him. Not understanding why her body suddenly decided to comport like this.

If she was jelly then he has become a marshmallow under flames of fire.  Wasn't a single cell in his body that wasn't screaming, claiming her as his. The master of disguise covered well with simply a smile and some words.

"I haven't measured myself since the time of the military." He joked as approached near.

"Army, huh! Did you tell him how I came to your room when you were about to change clothes. Ohhh boy that time I was only 15." She talks so innocently not knowing that reviving the past was creating a tornado of emotion and memories on his body.

"Nope, he escaped so much from you both cause prefer to tell you that you are a mythical creature that comes once on a blue moon."

"He isn't all wrong my name is mythical though, right Sinbad?!" She squeezes his hand, electrifying his being. He kissed her backhand and there came the third tinkle.

"Mom, tell me that story." Mert took her attention again and she let go of the tinkle on her belly.

As she told the story Mert couldn't avoid watching how His father's face went paler. He didn't like that story cause he did the opposite, he forced her likewise destroying everything when he got the chance to have her near him.

Sibel hand never let his hand as all he was doing was drowning the invisible circle on her back hand. Circles that were amplifying tinkles on her stomach. A tear or two left his eyes as he quickly averted his face to not let them see but Sibel saw them and something stirred her heart.

The conversation come to present as Mert was saying

"I will not go anywhere mom. I will take care of you just like you always took care for me whenever I was ill."

"But Mert, you have school tomorrow and your friends are waiting for you."

"I will meet them occasionally after all dad sent me here to be with you. Right dad?"

"You want to take my job, Signore (mister)?!" Carla complained as entered in the room holding some packages and behind her was Andrea helping her.

"Andrea" she exclaimed, letting Sinbad's hand. The sparkle on her eyes was worse than death for Sinbad that till now has seen it Many times.