Under her care

Chapter 71

Under her care

Autumn's gentle breeze caressed her skin as she hurriedly closed the balcony door. Memories of last night flooded her mind, bringing forth regretful tears as she watched him lay defenseless beneath the weight of the duvet.

Her sobbing woke him, and without hesitation, he tried to rise from the bed. But she stopped him in an instant.

"You are still weak, the doctor said you must stay in bed today," she whispered softly, attempting to hide her tears and sorrow.

"I am not weak, Sibel. It is merely a cold love..." he replied.

"A cold that you caught for my foolishness. I should be the one in your place, not you. I am so sorry, Sinbad, for insisting last night..." she interrupted, unable to contain the anguish she felt upon discovering him motionless and feverish this morning. He remained silent, offering no response. The doctor arrived after she panickely called Hakan, standing dutifully by his side for hours on end, applying cool vinegar-soaked cloth, just as her mother had done when she was a child.

Only in the midday did he open his lake-like eyes and witness her concerned face transform into a faint smile.

The man felt both happiness and fear, for whenever this forbidden feeling stirred within his chest, things could unexpectedly take a wild and unpredictable turn.

She clung to his body like a koala to her eucalyptus tree.

"Sibel, would you mind being naked? Because I want to feel your skin against mine.” He whispered, the intensity of their closeness causing her clothes to scorch his flesh. She immediately discarded her garments, and he, already wearing only boxers, couldn't tear his eyes away from her form. She rightfully took her place in his arms, her warm body meeting his feverish skin, as the illness still lingered.

His fiery fingers brushed against her skin, erupting her defenses wall, but it was when he kissed her bellybutton that a moan escaped her lips. In response, she held his head tightly in place, her fingers entwined in his locks.

He moved away, allowing her space on the bed. With the knowledge that her body would be cherished like never before, she climbed in, ready to embark on a journey of passion and tenderness.

Sinbad,

Sibel,

Moaning,

Groaning,

Deep kisses,

Skin sucking,

Flesh splashing,

These intimate acts painted the room, now filled with sounds and colors, that had remained quiet for hours.

His hot, burning body soon returned to normal temperature after he gave her all he had. The reward was a beautiful woman lying on top of him, completely spent, her breath gradually becoming normal as it hit his chest. The whispers of love coming from her made him feel happy once again.

***

The sun came up and went down, but the lovers didn't even notice because they were completely wrapped up in living their lives in vibrant color.

"Can you believe it's already the end of October?!" She exclaimed after glancing at the calendar on the wall.

"You look so surprised. Didn't you know?"

"Nope! I thought it was still September because, you know, ever since I started teaching here,instead of going to school, you have a way of making time fly by."