"La Bocca della Verità"

Chapter 53

"La Bocca della Verità"

The sun rays were spread all over the eternal city making Rome stand above the other cities of the world. 

A running woman is seen to pass fast through the crowd that enjoy staring at the ancient building or those curious enough to explore inside the medieval building. But looks no one is bother by the dashing good looking prince that is chasing his lost naughty princess through them. Have those that willing let him space to pass free only to get a chance for him to look back at them.

"Gotcha you!" He said after had trapped the princess on his arms.

"Auch!" She scream in pain and pointed to her right ankle.  His heart stopped as he come to her knees. Pain. This isn't allowed for her to feel. 

The cunning princess laughed and fled immediately from him, making the dark prince angry. 

Yes she shouldn't play so dirty with him.

His aura changed menacing bad thing to happen to whomever come in his way. She feels too that things has taken another turn a dangerous one. She runs for her life now but does a graver mistake to hide herself inside a place called la Boca dell'verità. She is in cage when he comes there. Her heart is beating like a drum her eyes never leaving his. Now both have equal color:  dark. As she looked at him, something feral, something primal woke inside her. This is completely different from whatever he evoked inside Her till now. 

He approached and she stepped back not from fear although she looked around for escapatory.

"I dare you to run Sibel." He whispered on her lips as soon as her back met a green door behind. She didn't move raise her head to meet his eyes. Her chest come up and down fast as she rose one her toes.

"You know what I want to do to you right now, Sibel?!" He asked her again standing over her lips without touching brushing with his mint breath. She gulped harder as couldn't hold the tension between their bodies.

"I want to tear apart those dripping panties of yours and fill your perfect tightens with my….." he paused as approached her left ear,"You understand me darling, what  I meant, didn't you?" He flashes his smirk face at her.

"Yeah!" She whispered barely as her thighs were clenched and her toes were curled inside her  roman sandals. Her lips were apart all the time, gaping air to keep her lungs working.

"Would you prefer my tongue to moisturize your dry lips?!" He is an inch away. She nodded by shaking her head up and down.

"Let be this second lesson Sibel. You have forbidden  to scare me to death whenever it is in play, or real. I tolerate anything but to joke about your safety even if it is in the name of a game." He said and detached himself from her leaving her in another agony like the one last night.

"Sinbad, kneel! " Sibel shout behind him. He turned but saw a different Sibel that wasn't anymore under his spell all contrary look like old times when could burn with her eyes.

Sinbad didn't thought twice and come to his knees before his only one queen accepting everything from her.

" You think you can teach me something darling?! How can you teach something or deny something to Sibel Kara?! You can bring terror and put on your knees the world but forgotten who can put you on your knees? Don't think cause you saw my vulnerable side you can order me around. I am and always be the stubborn woman, the fearless one that own you soul, heart and body."She stared at his face and before he said something she crushed her lips with his. She kissed like he did before not giving time to respond. She was clenched like octopus on his body her legs had find away to come behind His back as her arms hands fingers were roaming his shoulder face, head and hair. All he could do was hold her waist as she quenched her thirsty revenge.

She left his lips hiding her face on his crook as his face was deep inside her chest breathing the best scent ever. To provoke the owner he darted His tongue and licked her sweat. She immediately moved from him as felt roles were changing. Straighting her clothes as he rose up cleaning the dust from his denim.

She looked around only to be amused on her surrounding.

"Do you  know where we are?" She asked without watching him.

"You tell me owner of my life!" He replied as hugged her behind letting a sweet kiss on her shoulder. She face him making a circle turn on his arms, than unlock his arms and took his left hand.

"Ancient roman build this to prove who said the truth wo said the lie. Inside the lion head is a secret mechanism that can burn or cut the hand of the liar. For this is called "La Boca dell'verità"-The mouth of truth."

"Now you want me to tried and tell the truth or else my hand may get burned or cut?!"

"If you want."

"I came in my knees for you and you think putting my hand  inside a sculpted lion head will make me back of?!"

"I want to know the truth and till now no one dare to lie to this head being believer or not."

"Ask my love, my life my everything what you want to know?!" He said as places his hand deep inside the lion mouth.

"Did you kill before we married?"

"Yes, wasn't easy but I got to do it cause was my life or their."

"Did you enjoyed it?"

"At first not but latter yes , is becoming a habit to make others suffer till their last breath."

"So now you are kind of psycho?!"

"Yes, for those that would dare to cross me or hurt my heart belongings."

"So you're going to murder Andrea."

"No, but his punishment will be rightful."

"Have you hurt innocent or kill one?" She questioned in fear.

"Yes, i have hurt and almost killed one also I don't know yet what future holds for her and me too know will I be her murder too." He responded looking Into her black hole like eyes that had his soul in captivity. She understood who was the one but move forward.

"You know I can send you to police for all this confession?!"

"You really think that is there a prison that can hold me now that the owner of me has expressed her desires to have me unconditionally."

"Will you leave your dark life for me, Sinbad?!"

"That dark life has strict rules my owner and if I decide to leave that needs some arrangements to do but for you I do everything."

"Just don't harm innocent and women The rest is your world. If i say let it go for me another will replace you and probably will not have the kind side you posses now. So I accept your work too." She says and was ready to move on but he grabbed her hand putting at the Lion mouth replacing his instead.

"Not so fast my owner!" He  raised his voice just to prevent her leaving. 

"Now you answer my questions or do you fear the Lion mouth myth?"

Sinbad didn't just question her but challenge all her being.

"Really?! Do you know who you are challenging here?!"

"I know very well so your first question is:

Do you hate me?"

"Yes, from the bottom of my heart." She answered fast like didn't need to think twice. His heart suffered, he downcast his eyes.

" I can forgive your sins but I can't forget them. You don't know how difficult it is to separate those memories from this new ones we are making now. But whenever ( she make sign for him to bow) I touch your lips…."she touched his lips with her free hand finger pad and stopped saying more.

"Do you love me Sibel?" He asked holding her fingers over his lips, giving them the sensation of his warm breath.

" Is Mert here?" She questioned after diverting her eyes from his captivated ones.

He turned to see when she profited and ran away making the ruthless Sinbad Melekoglu laugh harder on her childish attics as he proceeded the following of his Queen.