Into your arms tonight

Chapter 42

Into your arms tonight

"Work your magic!" She said smiling at him giving hope to his poor heart.

He stared at her pitch dark eyes, losing his mind as his soul was already a prisoner of them.

He tilted his head as his  lips curved into a smile as winked at her and she widened her eyes.

"You want Magic more than magic will happen now. You see my hands are clear right?!" She nodded still looking at his hand than he fast passed them behind her platinum hair like he was looking something in them. She looked at him amused as he drew his hands; one was empty but the other was holding her invitation ticket.

"How did you do that?" She asked, astonished as hold the gold ticket.  This time he couldn't resist her cuteness face and kissed her rose cheek.

He drew fast and lowered his head .

"Sorry, you are so cute that I couldn't resist."

"Leave my cuteness man tell me how you did it?! Last time I close this bag were at home."

"There was the ticket over the table. Our boy must had distracted enough to forget there. I took it and hold it."

"You could have just said that not making all that speech."

"I make it cause like this I got some extra memory with you. Sorry but not so sorry for the kiss." He said raising his left eyebrow and biting his lower lips.

"We are friends now and a cheek kiss is allowed. Like this." She said and kiss his cheek now the one with rose cheek and a heart melting inside was Him that from the missing air lost his balance was about to fall but she grabbed his hand guiding towards the gate laughing at his silly gesture.

 Inside were two events happening; one night club opening and a gallery art promotion.

By their dress code the one that welcome show the way to the Gallery. He was lost on her talk for art. Sibel's words flew like a calmed river on his ears; occasionally she tapped his shoulder to show a paint or a sculpture nearby. Don't take it like he wasn't paying any attention to her words but was hypnotized by her like a child is after the illusionist. She caught herself staring at him several times too as he was lost in his mind looking at the art craft around. She really find him different now also couldn't avoid the whispers of women around that only praise him.

"This is the first time I visit an art Gallery. Although I don't get much from it, I am enjoying it but  I have a question?" He looked at her as talk.

"Ask"

"Can I buy one of them or they aren't for sale?"

"You will make their creator happy if you contribute to their work. Did something catch your eye?!"

"Yes"

"Okay let me talk with the manager, she will help you" 

As Sibel was going  she spot a paint that didn't know would be there. Her feet got root as noticed the name in the end of the etiquette. 

"Livia Barreti." Her eyes read it.

"Siba, I was just wondering for you and Livia. Her work is the most praised and I think should be put on auction. To believe that I didn't want to have her work here but now clients are throwing themselves to possess this piece of art. Do you know where I can find her?"Nela, the manager, spoke nonchalantly as admired herself for making the right decision.

"Cehennemin derinden( in the depth of hell) " Sibel shouted as the image of the morning flash as soon as heard her name. 

"What?"Nela said bewildered to Sibel suddenly change.