His Curse!

His Curse!

Sinbad was so close to her, and yet she wasn't stepping back.
"Why this request? If you are innocent, something that I doubt, you can ask everything about my fortune, my post, my life..."
"Why do you ask? I am nothing to you as you are nothing to me. Besides, what will you do if I am innocent? Do you think some pleading or gifts would make me forget what you did to me? I am an Oriental woman, but don't mistake me for those women that easily forget and forgive the wrongdoings of their spouse.
I will never forget.
I will never forgive." She asserted, standing stronger before him.

"Dear Wife, you made your request. Now listen to my offer!"

"I am not interested!" she blurted out and took a step back.

"I heard your request. I heard your Whys too, so it would be impolite on your part to leave like this. Hear me out!" He asked gently.

Sibel stopped walking backward.

"You know how to obey after all." He joked and earned an angry look from her dark eyes as she folded her arms.

"How about I forget everything right here, right now! I let my revenge over you vanish, I will treat you like my queen. If it is your desire, I will send you on a tour all around the world like the pianist you are."

"Only if I obey you by my own choice and not call you by your real name?!" she added with a hint of smirk on her lips.

"You are smart too. Exactly!"

"You know what I see in your eyes, dear rapist? Fear that I can be innocent and all this torture will hurt you like a hot dagger inside your rotten heart that thinks it can make mine beat for you!" she shouted out loud but still hadn't finished.

"I'd rather die than let my heart feel any compassion toward you, Rapist!"

Sinbad slapped her but did not let her fall down as he held her by his other hand.

"You think you can fool me with this innocence of yours and blackmail my heart with your sinful request, huh? Fine then, if indeed you are innocent, I will do exactly what you said!" he shouted in her face, but she didn't show a fragment of fear.

"Thank you, Sinbad!" she said, touching the face he hit hard. Hearing his name from her lips made his heart tremble; but now he had lost all chances to win her heart.

"Why do you do this, Sibel? Why did you call my name to ask me to kill you?"

"This is your punishment to kill me!" she said, staring coldly into his watery eyes.

"I have a punishment for you too." He said and dragged her to his room, not hers. He let go of her arm as the door closed. She knows the routine from now but plans not to be easy for him.

He took something from a cupboard and she was about to hit him with a vase she found there.

"Really, wife!" he said after easily taking it from her hands.

"Tonight, I am going to make you want me too! Then we'll see if you're going to request again to kill you with a gun or with some other type of gun!" he said, chuckling at his joke.

Overpowering her was easy as she was still weak from last night. He took her hands and tied them above her head to the headboard. She is good with her legs too. He spread them apart, securing them with the pillars of the bed.

"You rapist! Stop! Please! I hate you!"

"I know, but I desire this tiny body of yours!" he said and put a sticker over her soft pink lips. He tore off her blue dress, revealing her red bra that matched her panties. She may be tiny in body but she has perfect curves.

He removed his clothes, standing completely naked before her. She averted her gaze from him.

"Still shy, my wife!" he said and kissed her chest. Her tears wet the pillows beside her.

He positioned himself over her body. She could feel his presence between her thighs. More tears streamed down her face, a mix of shame and guilt, unable to stop him again. He removed her bra and caressed her full breasts, his hands fitting perfectly.

"You were made for me!" he whispered before burying his nose in her cleavage, inhaling her soft aroma. Then he started peppering kisses all over her breasts, building waves of pleasure under her skin. He noticed the change in her breath and used his tongue to tease her areolas. As he lightly stroked her flower, her thighs clenched and she let out a huge exhale. He continued until he felt her release, then removed himself from her delicious skin and looked down at her, still wearing her panties, with a smirk on his face. He had just given her her first climax.

"You enjoyed it, wife!" he said, as his warm body covered hers, shielding her from the warm June breeze.

"Please stop!" she whimpered when he removed the sticker from her lips.

"Not before I make you feel all the pleasures hidden inside you, and then you can hate me as much as you want," he said and kissed her soft lips with fiery, burning desire. Then he slowly kissed his way down to her chin, using his tongue to explore her throat, her collarbones that looked like a necklace on her.

He placed gentle kisses and continued torturing her breasts as his member pressed against the cloth that separated them. She had her second release. He was pleased to make her feel like this. Now he regretted what he did before. If he had just given her pleasure from the start, she would never label him like that.

He spent the most time on her hourglass belly, covering it with moist kisses, his hands caressing, touching, pinching, earning moans from her.

Her panties were easily torn off by him. She tried to close her thighs, but a swift move from him and they were spread apart, exposing her perfect flower. He caressed her petals, and her back arched perfectly. He let his hand play with her petals as he met her gaze. She was lost in space, detaching herself with every movement of his hand. She bit her lower lip and let out moans that reached his ears.

"No rapist makes his woman feel so much pleasure!" he hummed softly, and she had another release.

"You are a greedy wife. You had three, I have zero. Now it's my turn," he wiped his hand and approached it to her nose, trying the taste with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh God! You taste and smell so good, wife! Just to know that you are the first I have done this to. Next time, I will feast on your flower!" he said, shocking her with his words.

He gently pressed himself inside her. Her back arched even more, and he held her, including kisses to ease her.

He found his moment together with her. This time, he didn't leave her alone in it.

"I curse this body of yours, woman! You will obey only to my touch! Every other man's touch will feel like acid burning! You will hate and love only my touches!"

He cursed as he released her hands and feet. She was numb from the mixed feelings. He took a summer blanket and covered her, but not before forcibly taking her in his arms. He fell asleep with his wife after making love and loving her body. She turned her back to him, revealing the belt mark on her soft skin. He planted tender, moist kisses on it, mixed with his tears that she would never see.

In the morning, he woke up in an empty bed.

The door was open.

He searched for her everywhere inside the house. He went outside and saw that the dungeon gate was open. He went there and found her lying on the cold ground in total darkness.

"If you prefer to lie down here rather than be in my arms, then you're never going to accept me. I will search for your truth and give you the peace you desire. Because now I know I broke you beyond repair!" he convinced himself as he knelt before her. He missed seeing something more.

He went in search of her truth. Will he find it? Moreover, will he be able to kill her?

What do you think?