Torture after torture...

It has been 48 hours since the hell began for Sibel. She continues to show bravery and fearlessness against his barbaric acts.

Inside that home, there are two enemies who don't speak to each other. Every time they do speak, she calls him a rapist, and we know how things end for her.

Unable to control herself, she called him that again. As punishment, he sent her to the cleaning stable.

"I don't want to do this! I am not suited for this kind of job!" she shouted at him as she tried to remove her hand from his grip.

"I will decide what you do or don't do. Now clean!" he yelled in her face.

"No, rapist!" she yelled back.

He slapped her, and she fell to the dirty ground.

"Animal! Look what you did to my hands!" she shouted as her hand hurt from the impact.

"Oh, I forgot! The princess here is a pianist. If you don't clean this place by the time I come back, I will break your fingers!" he threatened, stroking her fingers until they cracked. She winced in pain and nodded her head up and down.

"Good girl!" he patted her head.

She worked hard all day, and as a result, she became covered in mud and dirt. She was miles away from the well-dressed Sibel Kara who never set foot inside a stable.

"Miss Sibel! Stop! This kind of work isn't suitable for you," a young man said.

"Ali Asaf!" she called him, recognizing him as one of her father's workers.

"You remember me, Miss Sibel?" he sounded disbelieving.

"Why wouldn't I remember my chauffeur? You work for him now?"

"Yes, after your family left..." Ali Asaf fell silent.

"I know, Ali Asaf. They were part of the mafia world!"

"Sorry, Miss Sibel. I didn't mean anything bad," he apologized.

"It's okay. I'm glad that my family left that life behind. Even though I know they are still a part of it. No one can escape from it, right?"

"It's hard, Miss Sibel. The underworld has its own rules. But let me tell you, your father was the best. But now we are in chaos," he said nonchalantly.

"Why?" she asked, intrigued by the world she had never been a part of.

"It's a war between clans. Not everyone is pleased with your father. And soon, there may be a war for the throne," he continued narrating as she continued her work. She was about to close a heavy door, but her petite frame was a disadvantage.

"Let me help you," he said, helping her to move the heavy door. They were so close that their eyes could set everything around them on fire.

"What is going on here?" Sinbad shouted at them.

"I was helping Miss Sibel, sir!" Ali Asaf bowed his head before him.

"She is Mrs. Melekoğlu to you! Get out of here!" Sinbad yelled angrily.

"Yes, sir! Excuse me, ma'am!" Ali Asaf said, scared by his look.

"Poor Ali Asaf, he got scared by my rapist!" she said as she finished her work.

"What did you call him?"

"Ali Asaf is his name, and let me remember yours, dear... hm!" she rolled her index finger in the air.

"Silly me! Dear Rapist!" she joked.

"Stop calling me that!" he said as he grabbed her by the arms and pushed her against the wall.

"How should I address you then? When your actions make you deserving of that title from me!" she said casually.

"I could give you another lesson, but you smell of dirt. So, I have another way to break your stubborn attitude," he said and took her by the arm, dragging her towards the home. There, to the left of the entrance, was a door that led to a dungeon. She didn't fight him; everything would be better without him near her. He threw her inside and closed the metallic door. She went towards the door, facing his cunning form.

"If you want to get out, call my name three times," he said calmly, arms crossed.

"Rapist! Rapist! Rapist!" she yelled as loudly as she could.

He hit the door three times, making her flinch in fear.

"I know you hate dark places. Call my name, and I'll let you out."

"I'd rather die here!"

"Have it your way!"

The next day.

Sinbad went to her, opened the door, and she was there beside the door.

"Rapist! He is a rapist!" she mumbled in a feverish state. He saw how she was trembling, but her words added salt to his wounds. He angrily caught her arm, pulled her outside, and in the middle of the courtyard, showered her with cold water. Workers from the farm came and witnessed Sibel trying to find cover from the cold water. When he finished his cruel joke, he turned around to see the audience. He then saw Sibel, who was covering her body as tears poured from her dark, closed eyelashes. She ran inside the home, embarrassed. Until now, his actions had been private, but now the whole world would know how weak she was.

He didn't speak to her. She didn't provoke his anger and came downstairs in silence to cook. Even though the food was edible, he provoked her and threw it on the ground. To his surprise, she didn't say anything. She silently cleaned up his mess.

Just for information, he threatened all the workers that if any of them dared to share what they saw or whispered about it, the consequences would be death.

He left her at home only to return before sunset. She had cooked again. He ate the first plate, but then he threw the second plate on the ground.

She got scared by the noise, but she cleaned up in silence.

He tried to say something, but he held his mouth and went towards his chamber. However, something made him stop.

What could be the reason for him to stop?

To find out more, you just need to scroll down further.