The Horrific Event

Chapter 43

The Horrific Event

The almighty Sun rose up at the Orient horizon slowly rising up over the Mediterranean sea giving him the blue color that by night became a living mirror of the epic war between ancient Gods.

 Now thinking maybe it wasn't at all a war between them but what they souls felt being so close to each other. 

Since he came back to her life, Storm has been their companion. Looks like that was a reflection of their inner feelings.

Rays of the almighty fell on that old window glass and went further between heavy velvet curtains that the small breeze was moving them making possible they find a way to reach her eyelid. 

She welcomed them by peering her eyes, raising her nose to breathe air that was coming freshly from the open side of the window.

The petrichor is her favorite aroma. Likewise, a smile was painted on her face as she stretched her body that seemed to be under leather of sheets covering her. 

Moving she discovered that her head wasn't over a pillow but instead of it was a large muscle arm.

Then a hand caught her belly and pushed towards another body that didn't need too much to discover that it was a man.

Panic caught her being.

The alcohol scent was still lingering inside her mouth.

Closing her eyes strongly, telling Dua that it was all a dream she slowly turned to face the man that was holding her head and caught her belly.

Slowly open her eyes, finding nonetheless that her once upon enemy is naked and awake.

Her eyes became prisoner of his eyes  and like a short movie passed what happened last night. Didn't last long till her cheek got that red hue tint and her eyelid closed to avoid his eyes, her breath quickened too.

"Sibel we need to talk, better you have to explain to me what was those nonsense you were blabbering hours ago." His voice sounded seren yet firm. 

He rose up, making her do the same as she covered herself and he did too.

She was clutching the sheet making fist of them  ,her beautiful eyes were again covered by the shear of saltwater that started pouring down like pearl droplets her little sniff made him turn his head towards her. He immediately embrace her tiny frame. Saving the sheet from her  hands he took all her naked form over his lap that actually was bare too. She rested on his broad chest and was crying.

No sensual tension between them, just two hearts beating just two souls finding out that they are made from the same flame. Their breath mingled and made her feel safe in the arms of her once upon a time enemy.

She slowly distanced herself from him not feeling shy neither covering her body her finger removed the last tears as she breathed slowly.

"Sibel if it hurts so much don't say it love, I will wait  when you will be ready" he took her face and stared those twinkle eyes that held so much pain.

"No Sinbad I need to tell before it consumes my soul in this sinful sea of guilt."

He nodded, grabbing a sheet passing across her frame to keep warm as she was staring at the void till closing her eyes. Then slowly opening them she looked like  just went to the past and was smiling at her memories.

"A year before I returned to Oriental I had this weird dream. I was running toward the light of the sun happily like I had never been in my life till then. At the end of it my belly was swollen and I was happy caressing it till a bright light almost left me blind and I found myself giving birth. Although it was painful, I was smiling till I heard the cry. They gave the baby to me saying it was a boy. Like those animals that don't care if their child is covered in blood and fluids, I held my boy, kissed and called his name Mert then I woke up in my room at the hostel. " She was smiling and Sinbad was astonished at her as continued narrating.