Devil's Deeds

Devil's Deeds

In a trance, he collected all his deeds against her, and when the memories overwhelmed him...

🌹Sinbad🌹

I attended her engagement party only to shatter her dreams with that stupid.

She looked breathtaking.

I hated her, but at the same time, I wanted to possess her body, to make her completely mine.

She was shocked, but not in fear. My threat to her didn't make her blink once.

I became so turned on that I needed to cool myself with a glass of alcohol.

Wrong choice, I admit. Alcohol only intensified my desire for her.

I needed her.

After I threatened her by hurting her family, she raised her hand but didn't finish her action. Instead, she watched me with pure disgust.

She dared to put me in a difficult position by threatening to kill herself. 

I was compelled to do as she requested.

Although I loathed her, I couldn't let her die, so I accepted. When she excused herself, referring to him as "Love," that was my last restraint, and I hit him. 

She had given the most precious things to him: her body and her heart.

She was mine!

Mine to touch!

Mine! 

Only mine! 

I swore to remove every trace of him from her body, even by force.

We got married, and she signed, looking at her family and him. 

I forcefully kissed her in front of them, marking my territory. 

Only the taste of her lips drove me near to madness.

I wanted more from her.

Dragging her with me, I took her home, and getting upstairs to the room I chose for her wasn't an easy task.

I heard her relieved breath when I told her this was her room, but she gasped when I closed the door with me inside.

I kissed her forcefully, hoping she wouldn't resist too much and would obey me. 

But I was wrong. 

She slapped me.

I slapped her too. She became dizzy and fell onto the mattress.

I wasn't thinking clearly.

I was lost in lust and desires. 

She begged for me to stop.

I didn't listen at all.

I slapped her again and then she stopped protesting.

I kissed her.

I tasted her skin. 

I saw her breasts.

I tasted her soft moans that responded to my kiss,

I was inside her. 

I had never felt so good in my life.

I was lost in her. 

She came to her senses when I was done with her body. I let her go, and then I saw her bloody tears that had stained our intimacy.

I felt a primal sense of pride. I was her first.