Decided

Chapter 38

Decided 

Sibel couldn't phantom what was happening to her lately. especially Last night and this morning was out of her imagination. She swears and swears to herself that hate him, detest him and is disgusted  by his touch, all these years. 

But…

Since she saw him again her heart isn't in her command anymore, her brain was hypnotized too and her skin betrayed her not feeling acidic towards his touch.

Thinking all these perturbing thoughts that even the rainy shower over her couldn't vanish them, her brain had shut down the outside world. So she didn't notice the heavy knock on her bathroom door. 

 Has been 20 minutes since she was inside and he was restless, Start knocking gently rather than harder. The image of that unfortunate event flashes before his eyes.  His body started shaking, his heart lost normal rate, his breath was leaving lungs permanently. He couldn't see clearly anymore. 

Yeah, he was facing a panic attack.

"Dad if you have emergency use the other bathroom." Mert said as come all washed going towards his mom room. As the other bath was in the room when still was under renovation. 

Mert is clueless of many terrible things that Sinbad deliberately didn't say to not engrave the situation that time.

Was about to fall down, without oxygen on his lungs as he was quickly breathing, when she opened the door. His eyes did a quick scanning of her body when there was no ounce of blood he engulfed her body on his arms.

Sibel was caught in surprise but didn't push him away at all.  She had put a large towel around her body leaving her shoulder exposed and tied a small one over her white hair.

She felt how his heart beat was out of charge. 

She felt how his breath fainted on her crook.

She felt his hot tears crawling over her shoulder.

She felt his deep redemption. 

Her heart was torn and rose her hand to comfort him but he moved away ashamed letting his warm vanishing away. With head down he spoke

"I am sorry, I know i shouldn't touch you without your permission but i got scared. I am sorry!" He never raise his head to see her. 

"I am sorry, my bath was longer than I thought. I am fine, Sinbad . I have no reason to go back to those days when I want to live every moment in my life now." She touched his arm to make him see her and worked. He raised his eyes to see her smiling at him. They got lost in their eyes. Yeah something was happening and she can't deny it anymore.

"Hey lovely dovely! Enough with the eye contest but remember that still you have a child that is your obligation to feed. So dad did you finish making breakfast?" Mert interrupted them making Sinbad stare at him then immediately grabbed his head under his arm, playing with his hair. Sibel just smiles at them, crossing her arms, shaking her Head as they make their way toward the kitchen.

She changed fast and was about to reach them when Andrea called her.

She was doubtful to answer or not the call but after three ring she opened.

"Hi"she said and was looking a bit embarrassed for no reason.

"Sibel, amore. I called to let you know that I can't come to visit you as I am going to Verona to see my kids."

"Oh, so nice. I am glad for you. Bring them with you."

"I will, see you amore." He said and cut the phone without the usual kiss thing that didn't disturb her at all.