Lover

Chapter 55

Lover

A man carrying a blindfold woman like his life would depend on Her as she mischievously , clamped on his neck uses her lips and tongue to provoke him on his blind spot behind the ear, was seen climbing the stairs of an old building.

***

Already passed a week with them escaping their boy parenting rules. And both enjoyed so much being together staring for hours in the same pattern sky as they were in each other's embrace. 

 Three days ago she had her monthly and was beyond shy sharing this with him specially. As usual Mert step in making awkward and funny.

"When you gave me that lection three years ago about the menses of women you weren't so shy. You even draw the body of a woman to teach me better." Mert blurred out as he was collecting breakfast dishes.

Sinbad looked at her really shocked that she kept  him apart from this since yesterday night avoiding sleeping near him or even going further in action.

Something really silly even for a woman like Sibel but some taboo are really rooted in someone's head.

 Why she had it an obligation to explain her boy the woman body she couldn't find courage to tell Sinbad the truth of her avoiding him.

"Mert go to your friends,  I clean the rest." His stern voice made the boy obey and he was at the door before he could say it again.

Sibel wanted to get up but a sharp pain on her cervix made her immobile for the moment.

"I am sorry, Sibel. I should have thought about this. I am so ashamed right now. I was thinking that my pass deed were clouding your mind again and that was the reason you didn't want me close." He crunched on her knees putting his head on her lap letting out those words. 

Sibel's heart melted upon hearing those words. Her finger pad felt the tears that slipped from his heart.

"Sinbad listen to me."She requested and he raised his head to hear her.

"Isn't your fault this time, I didn't say it cause is a bit awkward even being so intimate with you still I couldn't muster up myself to say it. I am sorry that I kept you at the bay. Please don't take it like I don't trust you is just some old taboo are hard to die." She peck his lips as finished her words.

"I get it, Hayatım. Now tell me what I can do for you to lessen your pain?"

"Send me to the room, I can't walk now as the pain is really sharpen."

Didn't need to say no more as find herself in the air, her hand quickly locked behind His neck as his lips  pecked her hair. With a swift touch opened the bedroom door and landed her over the comfortable mattress. Another sharp pain made her cling to his shirt like seeking refuge.

His heart constricted witnessing her pain folded immediately on his arm like a baby, rocking slowly, rubbing gently her back till she found it easy to fall in deep slumber. He put her there and goes to get the necessary thing to put away her pain when she wakes up.

Brought warm water pads and gently place one over her belly and other on her back than put on the night stand dark chocolate and on his hands hold lavender oil. She started to wake up when felt someone was touching her feet. She rose one her elbows to find herself in under massive care. The man like for teasing each of her neurons, was set on his one leg curled over the mattress and the other on the ground. Shirtless as his full attention was on her dainty feet.

His fingers moved ever so swiftly ever so smoothly and even ever so hardly on her feet giving her what she needed for her pain to go away.

 Her whimper-like moans woke 'him'  and it was impossible to continue with the message. Before another moan erupted her throat his mouth captured, and she find his hand pressure over her sweat pants going in circles around even though was a pantie and a lines pad separating she still felt the arousal and her pain become a foreign feeling.