Four

Chapter 72

Four

Something was menacing the clear sky of Oriental as clouds had fully covered the star carpet.

Inside the dark room without light, his portentous calm was rivaling the clouds. Since he left in the morning, worried to death for her health, she didn't recall or reply to his calls or messages. Even his boy was cold with him too.

Something stirred inside him. What could have been the problem that she decided to act like this?

He went to the King to drag any information that could help him understand, but it was futile for him, but not for the other one.

Serkan, knowing the truth behind their marriage, cursed himself for the words he said to her.

Watching how his friend crumbled down only on the thought that, unwanted, he might have triggered any pain in her, made him rethink all his actions towards his recent obsession.

But when obsession becomes compulsive, you can't give up just like that.

The light of a car illuminated his room, revealing the dark angel inside. His white shirt was partially unbuttoned, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, hiding his hands inside his pants. His face traced the chauffeur inside the car as she stepped out and looked at him. Instead of going through the front door, she came in front of him. The dim light from the torch on the sidewalk allowed them to see each other.

His angry stare was ready to burn, while hers remained calm like a lake. Each breath caused his jaw to tense in return she smiled at him, playfully.

He was taken aback,

Shocked, will be less to say,

But she disappeared before revealing too much.

In no time, the door opened and light illuminated the room, but he didn't move from his spot. She looked around and the object on his desk terrified her.

"What does this mean, on your desk?" She picked up the metallic object with her hands. He saw her reflection in the window and turned around, removing his hand from his pocket to take it from her.

"If I were to learn of losing you, I would give my life in an instant," he stared into her mysterious eyes, which were quickly filling with tears.

His thumb gently touched her perfectly shaped left eyebrow, tracing down to her eyes, catching the tear, and then placing it inside his mouth to taste.

"Happy tears, huh? My queen took pleasure in making me unhappy today, and enjoyed keeping me on the edge of life."

Without calling, without messaging,  and teaching our boy to lie? What have I done to earn this enmity today?" His breath brushed against her lips as he deviously spoke near them. She couldn't resist the desire that had been unleashed from the depths of her core. Even closing her thighs wasn't enough to suppress the passionate longing she felt right now.

Knowing that he might leave her feeling unsatisfied, she grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his in a fervent kiss. She thought he would deny her, but in an instant, he cleared the desk and placed her on top of it. Her crop top prevented him from accessing his desired area, but that wasn't his main focus right now. He craved her essence desperately.

Sitting on his throne-like chair, he made her spin so that her legs were in front of him. This innocent action only increased the bile rising in her throat. She tried to focus on her desperate cravings for his touch, but nature seemed to be working against her.