Be happy, human!

When they reached the rooftop, he turned on the lights and the tent came to life.

"Where did you set all of this up?" She asked, amazed.

"Today, while you were at your family's house, I had some people help me. What do you think?" He casually responded.

"Speechless," she whispered, while gently touching the twinkle lights.

With fairy lights and a gentle breeze carrying the scent of the upcoming harvest, they created a magical bubble for themselves. They enjoyed traditional food cooked by each other's hands.

Sibel and Sinbad had changed into comfortable clothes, but there was something on her mind to make this night even more memorable.

Leaving the tent's light behind, she spread a sheet, then a blanket, and arranged the pillows. She took his hand and started undressing him, even though there wasn't much light. She couldn't see his wound, but it didn't matter. Her lips kissed his chest and torso as she removed his sweatpants and briefs. Her touch caressed his manhood, holding him at her mercy as she stood before him in all her glory.

"Lie down," she commanded, and he obeyed. She discarded her own clothes and straddled him, letting their skin meet. She captured his lips in a slow, passionate kiss, savoring the sweetness. His gentle fingers traced her back, sending delightful shivers down her spine.

Breaking away from his lips, she caught his hand as it cupped her cheek and smiled at him.

"Whenever I gaze into the reflection of my own eyes in yours, Sinbad, the world around me fades away.

I lose touch with reality,

for my entire being is entranced by you,

a feeling so foreign and yet so intoxicating.

I have never experienced anything like this before, not for anyone, I swear it, not for anyone.

It is as if we become one, soul intertwined with soul, even without the vulnerability of being naked. What is this phenomenon?" Her voice trembled as she questioned his eyes, his lips, his heart.

"I believe you already know what it is called, Sibel. Please, say it!" He pleaded, his jaw caressed by her tender lips and his senses tormented by her fingertips, as his breath hung heavy. He desired to hear her words more than his next breath.

She ceased all movements, locking her gaze with his. The poor man was enchanted, lost within the depths of her spellbinding eyes.

"Is it Love that courses through my veins whenever I am with you, mortal?" Once again, she inquired, her lungs gasping for air as she drowned in his captivating gaze.

No response from him.

"Do I truly love you?" She persisted.

His chest rose and fell with increasing rapidity, yet no words escaped his lips.

"Rejoice, oh mortal, for you have conquered the heart of a goddess who was once betrayed unto death." With a passion never before witnessed, she pressed her lips against his, sealing their love.

Upon him, she bestowed her love,

her nurturing care enveloped him.

She etched herself deep within his soul,

guiding him to the brink of the eternal realm.

Lost he became within her relentless eyes, which promised both danger and desire. Yet, he cared not, for he witnessed her gallantly galloping him like an Amazon warrior.

Immovable he stood not, as he was captivated by her unparalleled beauty. They united their love,

and above their heads, the stars fell, as their souls united and danced within the flames.