A request for the Devil!

"Sinbad! Sinbad! Sinbad!"
She exclaimed his name for the first time in 72 hours or more after being married to him. His heart felt like a Christmas bell ringing inside the rib cage. He turned toward her, and she was just a meter away from him, looking beautiful as ever.

"What is your request, dear Wife?" he said as he took threatening steps toward her.

"I want to ask you something," she said as she didn't move from her spot.

"Just ask, smarty-wife," he let out a chuckle combined with his signature smirk.

"It's more of a request. One day, you're gonna find out that what I said there before the judge is the truth, that I never lied there. I know that I was fooled by someone else, and even though you tortured me these hours, you separated from my love for good and humiliated me beyond thoughts. I am still sorry for your suffering in that prison."

"Get to the point, Sibel!" He was impatient with her narration.

"When you find the truth, and you come home, whenever you find me, don't say sorry or plead or anything like this. Pull out your gun and shout in my head once, then carry me and bury me without ceremonies in the forest nearby. I will forgive you everything at that moment, even remove my curse over you. Don't say anything to my family, let them believe I live somewhere else." She concluded, never closing her eyelashes.

He feared her words. What if she was telling the truth? His hate wasn’t enough to end her life. Torturing her wasn't easy because his heart hurts every time a tear escapes down her cheek.
He did it. Made the strong Sibel ask for her death.

🌹 Sinbad 🌹

I had a girlfriend before I went to the army. We were high school sweethearts, you may say. She was Esra, a blonde and cheerful girl. I never knew who her family was. She was very secretive about that. I said I loved her, not knowing what love was.

That day when I heard Sibel calling me "Soldier" because my hat had fallen, I felt my heart vibrate like crazy.

I never imagined that love could be like lightning in a clear sky. I got lost in her beauty, and even more in her small gestures.

Finding out her age was harder to swallow, but I wasn't too old. Here, men over thirty get married to 15-year-old girls.

Seeing her again was a bliss. Hearing my name come again from her lips was an emotion that can't be explained.

If I was lost in her eyes and her angelic talking, what captivated me more was her boldness when she came to my room and saw me half-naked. I know I exaggerated a bit that day, but she had the upper hand. I was more into her. I slept with her face engraved in my vision. I became obsessive toward her. Who can blame me, huh? She was perfect in my eyes.
She is perfect.

I broke things in a bad way with Esra. She requested to see her for the last time. That was what she witnessed, or what she said she saw.

I slapped Esra only because she was insulting her, as I said before the judge. I will never kill her or any other woman. I don't know what possessed me when she insulted my Sibel. No one can badmouth her!

Now before me stands she, with her fearless, darker eyes, requesting me to kill her and bury her silently in nowhere. She took me for the worst monster ever. 72 hours, and she is broken down.

Why am I not happy?

Why don't I kill her now?

Where is my mercy for her?

Why is my heart hurting so much just thinking about the day after I bury her?

She is nothing to me!

Or has she become everything to me?!

Not knowing, I am closer to her right now. She is staring at me as if she could kill me. Maybe if she could spit fire from her eyes, she would do it in a second.