The tree is fine

Chapter 61

The tree is fine

He woke up in her arms. All night, she kept humming lullabies to calm his soul. The feeling she gave was incomparable.

He had never felt so cared for or loved in his entire life.

Loved?

"Did you put me inside your heart, Sibel?" He wondered as he looked at her peaceful face. She stirred and turned her back to him where he saw the knife mark that the ugly Massimo had left behind. It reminded him to cover up fast, as the owner of his heart, and he grabbed the phone on his way out of the room.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

They exchanged pleasantries, both in a formal tone.

"How is the treatment going, Psyche?!"

"Perfect, sir! I have trapped him inside his fear." The woman's voice came through the phone, sounding cold.

"You can see for yourself, sir." She continued as she switched to the camera.

Sinbad looked at Massimo, who had hugged his knees, trying to avoid the light as he rocked himself back and forth.

"What is his fear?!"

"Whom, sir. He feared his mom, who beat him brutally when he was a child, and she also mutilated him down there by burning. Even the scar on his face is from his mom. If I didn't know his past, I would feel pity for him, but I can't. So I will let him die in his fear. It's the least he deserves for all those countless girls and women who suffered because of him."

"Thank you, Psyche."

Sinbad hung up the phone, returned to the room, but she was still sound asleep. So he took the opportunity to change as needed, fix himself up, and start their journey outside Oriental.

As soon as he spread the perfume in the air, she woke up, rubbing her eyelids to clear her view.

"Hey Yakışıklı, have you seen where is moj mož?!" She got up, taking a deep breath, and crossed her legs as she looked at him.

He was going for a cowboy style with black boots, blue denim, a black and white square-print shirt, and a gray leather jacket.

"Dobro jutro moje življenje!( good morning my life)"

He looked at her as if seeing her for the first time. He approached her like a bee to the most beautiful flower, but she bent down as he hovered over her.

"I have to go, Sibel, or else I'll stay here until midnight."

"I don't mind." she purred and locked her arms around his neck, trapping him.

His hand crossed her belly and slipped inside her shorts, sliding into her intimate area.

"Ahhh,... Sinbad, what are you doing?!" She arched her back, never releasing his neck.

"I'm trying my credit card on your 'v' to see if she remembers or if I need to enter a pin." He murmured against her lips, his warm breath hitting her neck.

"My 'v' remembers perfectly because it's the same old pin after a… Ahhhh." She made a perfect bridge with her back as his devious finger tapped inside. She bit her lower lip and curled her toes as he teasingly pleasured her. She gave him a taste of what he wanted, enough for him to become greedy. As soon as he caught her scent, he looked at her and licked his dry fingertips.

His growling made her giggle, so she released his neck and held back her laughter.

He decided to get rid of his jacket, shirt, and belt. If the first two items ended up on the floor, he made handcuffs with his belt and secured her hands above her head.