I am Here

Chapter 49 

I am Here

Mature content 🔥🔥🔥🔥

"I know I am dirty now, the way you found me, makes you repulsed towards me. İ understand. I swear I want to burn my skin now. But we need to think about Mert. He may come soon. Please we need to fix the place. I swear I will never touch you again. I know I am not worthy anymore for you." She said as her nails were scratching her arm skin and her pearls had found their route down her cheeks.

He come to her, unfold her arm providing she to harm herself.

"İ never meant for you my love, I am the one you should feel disgusted with after facing the same thing that i dìd to you years ago." He said quietly as hold her face , looking at each other through their teary eyes.

He read it to her eyes and nodded.

A request that she couldn't pronounce from shame, from pain, from everything.

İn the other second his lips touched her lips her trembling stopped as he took her breath away.

He left her lips after took their red color and turned them into violet. Content with his action he proceeded down her jaw when with his tongue whipped away her tears leaving in the way a tingling sensation that cause velvet moan escaping her mouth her arm's felt numb as he removed her sheet leaving her bare and marked in his eyes. He gave a look at her goddess body making a circle around her. Standing behind he took her hair on his left hand not to much tight as the other hand landed on her hip bone trembling her being, she grabbed his hand and directe to her south region. His heart skip a bit but controlled his hand keeping on mound as his lips Start to kiss clean all her back spine. Thanks to his height he fell down on his knee to Kiss-lick her arse cheek. His hand shifted from her mound again to her hip holding as his lips were done. Rose up and came to face her, left her hair and hips as exchanged the most powerful look till now.

"I'm here." his eyes said.

His kisses changed as soon they landed on her shoulder he started to suck her skin as if it was a vacuum cleaner. Drinking the venomous poison the other monster had dared to leave behind.

He didn't spit. 

All the contrary, swallow it gulping each time. He knows that deserves every drop of that venom.

Later her breast was found under  his merciless lips.

He removed the old mark, forging a fresh one. She didn't claim anything as he tore again her flesh in both of her globes making them look like twins. Proud for his work of art he proceeded down to her dunes marking them too likewise he claimed her every  centimeter of her belly till the radiation warm coming from her core made him stay on his knees as  he pepper kissed her mound. 

Was literally dying to taste her. 

She couldn't resist any more and cum undone shaking like a leaf on his hands that were holding her hips firmly. To not let her alone he rose up fast and hugged her till she calmed down and fell on his arms breathless. He grabbed her like a child and went under the shower, cold water woke her up.

"You need to get a shower don't worry I am still not finished love" he announced as his hand went to her core and got moisture with hot liquids, tingling her folds as watched her face light up but didn't let her to bite those adorable lips that were meant to be mold with his. 

One hand down and the other one on her neck directing for a better angle. 

"Make me yours, Sibel!"He whispered on her lips leaving her core needy for more. She unzipped his pants and the rest of his lower clothes met the floor as the shower above them didn't stop falling. She looks at him and her heart beats fast and knows it wasn't for what will happen in a minute but for all that happened till now. She rest her shoulder on the cold wall, never leaving his eyes, holding her breast as fear her heart may unchained the chessboard.

"Don't stop your heart Sibelim, infatuated or not she chose me." He said as unlock her arms and grabbed her in response she cross legs on his torso. Their intimacy part met and were burning to be connected so he completed their desire.

As much as thrusts where hard on her she didn't harm him at all. Her finger use their pad to cross over  his shoulder to his back or hold on his biceps. 

Their moans, their bodies splashing with each other under the water filled their ears.

She forgot what happened just moments before as was putting her whole being on his hands, unconditionally, willingly to be possessed by Him.

***

After their steamy intercourse she found herself wrapped on another sheet on his arms as he was climbing stairs and soon enough her wasted body touched the comfort of a bed that wasn't her old bed.

He left her there as the breeze of warm wind caressed her face and went to make a shower.

As soon as close the bath door he fall on the ground. He stood on his feet for too long only to not be break before her. 

His anguish and sobbing tears couldn't be heard by the beautiful goddess lying on his bed. He cursed himself for each of her pain, especially what that monster wanted to do but she needs him now more than ever. He rose up clean up his face and went to her only to be welcomed by a speechless view. Her sheet was gone and her tiny nightie was showing him Heaven.

He approached towards her removing his shirt and his trousers , kneeling before her he drew her legs towards him she woke up stirring till saw him. Smiled at him and went back to sleep but as soon his cold fingers crossed her warm fold  all her senses woke up.

He was looking at the broken flower that had multiple cuttings done in the range of moments.

"İ am sorry" he whispered as kissed all over her petals, then his hands put her deity's legs over his shoulder and started to bring stars around the room. Her bud was brutally wounded but his tongue intended to fix, giving her the pleasure she had tried to take away.

 He completed his desire of a lifetime tasting her nectar from direct font. Her hands were killing the poor sheet as she held onto them not wanting to leave him bald although her legs planned to squinch his head working like a morsetto. She lost count of how many times she reached Ethereum with him still not done there. He drinks and slurps every bit of it till that position exhausted his body. He left her dark rose and lifted up meeting  her dark sparkling eyes that looked like two universe black holes that now required his soul.

He happily give it as again went down over her mound kissing his way to her lips but over the fabric of her nightie he took her harder nipple sucked delightfully to his heart content. She definitely was beyond infatuated with him as looked at him with mixture feeling nothing of those of the past life.

 As he claimed her lips she make him hers down by  commanding him.

"Yes, I am a bastard! But the only bastard who loves you more than every men that lived  or will live in this fucking world who could ever love a woman like I do!"

 She remembered those words being safely wrapped on his arms and smiled, rose up to see that he was fast asleep.

"My bastard, My man. Sinbadım" she called him as claimed his lips on the sweetest kiss ever. 

" Sibel don't tease "he whispered between their lips.

"İ am just kissing my man" She said sheepishly unknowing that her legs was playing down there. 

He took her hand and placed down when he was on duty again.

She was still sore down there and don't know if could handle another round. As he as just read her mind.

"Don't worry love, you can tease me as much you want i will not do anything forward as I know you are spent out. İ love you my life, my wife, Sibelim." He says looking her eyes that were changing meaning by now.

She snuggle her face on his crook, welcomed the sleep again.

_____________________

Forgiveness No Punishment जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें