Her Curse

Mature content: violent violence

Her Curse

Sibel, with teary eyes, followed him as she left behind her family, her love, and her dreams.

Sinbad had once again interfered with her dream, but this time he succeeded in destroying them.

When they reached his house, there was already a deadly silence between them as they didn't exchange a word during the entire journey. Their footsteps, her blue heels, and his snake leather shoes broke the silence as they walked through the wooden door. She was wearing a creamy white dress adorned with a blue belt. Her inky velvet long hair was held back by a butterfly comb.

Now you may wonder how she changed her dress so quickly.

Flashback

"Before we get married, I want you to change your outfit. I can't stand you being all dolled up for another man," he announced, glaring at her with irritating eyes.
"Call Eda and tell her to bring what I instructed," he commanded, shifting his gaze away from her to communicate with one of his men. Then, a girl with bags in her hands appeared.

"I want her ready in thirty minutes!"

"Yes, boss!"

"Please don't ruin her beauty!" he smirked at Sibel, who had resigned herself to her fate as his men had their guns pointed at her loved ones. As soon as she saw the dress, she understood that it was the one she had initially chosen, but the woman in the boutique had said it got ruined. Eda was quicker than the speed of light in dressing and adorning Sibel in less time than he had given.

Sibel approached him with a blank expression. Another woman would willingly give her life to be in her place, but alas, Sibel Kara looked dangerous even without her soul. Andrea tried to intervene but was quickly put in his place by his men, and of course, Sinbad hooked her belly to ensure his dominance.

"You look beautiful! You see, you're wearing what you like. Don't say that I don't care for you, my dear," he said to her, deviating from his usual words.

When Sibel was asked to say yes or no, she looked at him once.

"If you hadn't pulled that trick years ago, trust me Sibel, I would move heaven and earth for you. But not anymore," he stated. She nodded, feeling hopeless. She said, "Yes."

She felt numb after what had just happened. One moment, she was experiencing the best time of her life, and the next, everything crumbled down. Now she was his wife. Now she had given him power over her life. The way he held her arm, she could feel her flesh detaching from her bones, but she didn't even care. She had no fear. She knew what he was going to do to her, but she would not allow him to have an easy victory.

"This is your room," he said, and she sighed in relief, which quickly disappeared when he locked the door.

She panicked but didn't show it.

"This can be your room, but never forget that I am the owner here. This place is mine, and you belong to me," he said, grabbing her face and kissing her forcefully. She pushed him away and, this time, slapped him hard.

"I decided to marry you, not to give myself to you easily!" she yelled when he returned the slap, causing her to lose balance and fall onto the bed.

This was her very first slap. No one had dared to hurt her, not even her mom or dad. He removed his jacket, his belt, and hovered her fragile body. When she realized what he was about to do, nonetheless she tried to fight back.

"This is for all the pleading that day before the judge!" he yelled, removing her belt and tearing off her dress, exposing her body parts.

"I didn't lie! I didn't lie! My family did nothing to you! Stop it!" she cried, fighting to free herself from his grip as he prepared to continue.

"Stop fighting!" he yelled as he towered over her, gripping her tiny arms.

"Stop! Don't do this!"

"You're going to be mine tonight, one way or another!"

"I will never forgive you!" she yelled.

"I don't care about your forgiveness! Welcome to my reign, princess!" he said and entered her.

The sharp pain he caused made her stop fighting. He had won this battle. For the first time, Sibel Kara had lost.

She silently cried, closing her eyes as her mind escaped to a distant place.

When she came to her senses, he was still inside her, satisfying himself until finding his release. He approached her face again, and she didn't move her gaze.

"Welcome to hell, Sibel!" he said before moving away from her.

There, he noticed her teary blood that had covered his manhood and dropped on her dress. He smirked, proud to be her first.

"Sorry, wife, for calling you a whore. You have saved yourself for your husband. Tonight, you become a woman, in addition to being my wife," he said to her, his smirk still visible.

She picked up the pieces of her dress, covering herself with the sheet.

"Don't ever think that this teary blood has made me a woman tonight! I was born a woman! Do you know what makes this teary blood?!"

"The first man to my wife!" he said, still proud, smirking at her.

"This makes you an awful RAPIST! Nothing more, nothing less! You have signed your name in dirt! You are not my husband! You are just my rapist!" she yelled fearlessly, looking straight into his dark eyes that shot daggers back at hers.

He slapped her even harder than before, and she fell to the ground. He gripped her hair tightly, hurting her scalp, and she tried to free herself from his grasp. He lifted her  head up.

"I am your husband!" he shouted in her face, clenching her jaw tightly.

"No, you are my rapist!" she shouted back.

"I will make you swallow those words! I will make you wish for your own death! Beg me to kill you!" he screamed into her ear.

She gathered her strength and managed to push him, causing him to lose his balance and fall in front of her.

"Indeed, dear rapist, you will make me beg for my death. But let me prophesy something to you. On that day, believe me when I tell you, you will beg for me to stop! Furthermore, I CURSE YOU:

ONE DAY, YOU WILL BE HAPPY. YOU WILL YELL WITH HAPPINESS! ON THAT DAY, YOU WILL SHED TEARS OF BLOOD! I SEAL THIS CURSE WITH MY LIFE, BOUND TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DID TO ME TODAY! MARK MY WORDS, FOR I AM NOT CALLED SIBEL!" she declared, standing tall and proud of herself.

"Finished? Because I have only just begun!" he yelled, slapping her once again. He forcefully had his way with her until daylight covered the Melekoğlu farm.

She didn't utter a single word.

She played numb.

He left, leaving her naked and deaden, her pride was shattered.

Sinbad knew that what had taken place in the room was beyond repair. She had labeled him now. He had let his demons take control. It was too late to say sorry. He needed to act this way until the end of their road.

______________________

How much do you hate Sinbad?

Don't forget to like ❤️

Don't forget to comment

Don't forget to follow

Don't forget to add it to your library.

Thank you for reading!