Marrying Devil!

Marrying Devil!

The sun has set over the Helpless Hill, and the moon is up in the violet sky, slowly filling with little twinkles. In a matter of seconds, the North star appears, and minutes pass as the Big Bear constellation comes into view.

Sibel Kara is staring at them from outside her window, a smile quickly appearing on her face. She is happy because tonight is her engagement party with the man who stole her heart with piano tunes in that conservatory hall. He has blue sky eyes, dark brown short hair that he needs to handle, and an Italian face. Yeah, Italian men are easily recognizable by their look, the way they walk, and how they flirty talk. He towers over her fragile frame whenever she gets lost in his endless blue eyes.

In the shadows of the night, someone is staring at her with predatory eyes, ready to attack her soul.

She is happy because in a matter of minutes, she will be free with her love. She promised to break the boundaries after tonight because he isn't the only one in this duo who has inner desires.

Why did she wait so long? Well, she needed to be sure he was the one in her heart, mind, and body, and he is.

Although they come from different places with different languages and traditions, Andrea respected hers as he was raised by his grandparents who practically embrace universal traditions. He brought them to this engagement party to make it more official.

She wore a simple white dress, arriving till her knees, a pair of nude heels, her raven velvet hair flying over her shoulder, reaching her waist. She wore simple makeup to highlight her gloriously dark eyes and those rosy lips.

"SEI la Donna piu Bella che ho Mai visto en la Mia Vita. (You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life) Ti AMO, Luna mia! (I love you, my moon!)" His words work perfectly to make her cheeks rosy without the powder effect on them.

The ceremony of exchanging rings came, and Sibel was nervous, shivering from emotions. She wasn't the only one. He was too.

The ceremony took place in that restaurant where they celebrated her return. Only her family and his grandparents were present, as they wanted to keep it within the family. Peri was happy that her soul was happy beside a man who poured nothing but love from his blue eyes for her little one.

Just as the rings were exchanged and her father was ready to cut the red thread that tied their rings, a commotion was heard and several gunshots covered the music. In the blink of an eye, he marched toward the venue. Kids were being shielded by their parents as Peri stood beside her parents, protecting Sibel, Andrea, and his grandparents. But at the same time, they were surrounded by men with guns pointed at the intruder.

"Boys, put your guns down! You won't dare to harm your boss," his baritone voice echoes, reaching Sibel's ears.

"Sinbad!" she mumbled.

"Che? (What?)" Andrea asked, baffled, witnessing this situation.

"Why you rule the underworld, that doesn't mean you can come and overrule here, Sinbad! Because just as I let you have that place, I can surely take it down!" Menaced Ahmed, breaking the wall of his men.

"You didn't give me anything, you old rag! I took it, just as I will take your precious possession from your hands tonight!"

"Sinbad!" Her voice finally came through as the bodyguards opened the circle.

He drank in her beauty in one sip, but everything changed when he saw her hand crossed fingers with another man. Without hesitating, he closed the distance between them, forcibly separating their hands and breaking the red thread into two awful pieces.

“Sibel, this simple ring doesn't suit your finger!” he said, removing it to replace it with another one with a bigger brilliant. Andrea tried to intervene, but his men stopped him.

“Who do you think you are, coming like this and ruining my engagement?”

“Your husband to be in 5 minutes!” he said as a matrimonial judge arrived.

“You're crazy if you think I will marry you!”

"You are going to be my wife. Otherwise, I'll kill your family and your lover boy right in front of your eyes." he menacingly spoke  as his men doubled, pointing guns at her family. She raised her hand but stopped midway.

“You're not even worth a slap! I didn't lie that time! I saw what I told the judge! My family didn't do anything to your girlfriend! You are fulfilling that desire that has been burning within you since I was 15!” she yelled at him.

“I know the truth, and you are just a lying whore!” he exclaimed.

"Watch your mouth!" she threatened him.

“You will marry me right here, right now, or you'll see how I kill your family one by one and then cut pieces of this lover boy and throw them to my dogs! What do you say, princess?”

“Evlenicem sen (I will marry you)!" she said firmly, surprising everyone there.

"Sibel, che sta passando?"

"Pardon, Amore Mio. Devo spossare questo Animale en contrario, VA matar tutti qui," Sibel was talking to Andrea when Sinbad pulled him away and attacked him badly.

"Hayvan! (Animal) What do you think you are doing? Don't put your filthy hands on him or on any of my family!" she yelled as she tried to help Andrea, but Sinbad pulled her away.

“Dare to call him Amore again to my face, and see what I will do to him!” he shot daggers that could kill everyone but not Sibel.

“I will marry you, but only on one condition!” she said, punching his arms to free herself. He let her go and looked toward her family.

“I am saying I will kill all your loved ones, and you put a condition! See what a spoiled brat she is!” he said to her family, but their looks made him turn. She was holding a piece of glass to her neck. She had taken it from the table, a piece of a shattered wine bottle.

“You need to promise me, on the only holy thing you have, which is your dead family, that this is the only time you will use my beloved ones, whether they are bound by blood or bound by heart, to force me to do something.
If at any time you use them, I will kill myself instead of obeying you!” she asserted, fearless as always.

Darker daggers were looming over him.

“I promise, over my dead family, that this is the last time I will use your family, friends, and lover to force you!” he promised, and she removed the glass piece that had left a mark on her neck.

“Now we can get married!” she said.

Just to make sure that she was his, Sinbad kissed her forcefully, and she pushed him away but held her hand to slap him.

He was worthless to her touch.

_______________________________________

Don't forget to add it to your Library.