INFO || CHARACTERS & FULL SYNOPSIS

Zee Pruk Panich27 years old || master's holder in business || Nunew's bodyguard || cold personality || calm person || an orphan

Zee Pruk Panich
27 years old || master's holder in business || Nunew's bodyguard || cold personality || calm person || an orphan

Nunew Chawarin Perdpiriyawoong22 Years old || Bachelor degree student at Kasetsart University || calm person || open minded || happy go lucky and flirty

22 Years old || Bachelor degree student at Kasetsart University || calm person || open minded || happy go lucky and flirty

Nunew has a beautiful, handsome and elegant appearance, the dream of everyone out there. Nunew is able to attract every eye of the boys and girls who look because of his feminine and masculine side at the same time. A sweet smile turns into madness. He was a wild man, always spending his time at his favorite night bar. Despite having a wild personality, he never did anything disgusting. He is still sane. At one point, ten people came to approach him but his heart only had a cold heart. He love to flirt with any guys he met at the bar but it just a game for him because he never serious in a relationship.

Zee Pruk, a highly educated man who holds a master's certificate, decided to become a bodyguard for the president's young son, Nunew. His face is handsome, not to mention his pupils. He has a pair of beautiful eyes but has a thousand and one stories. Once you look at it, you feel like you want to look at that pupil for a thousand times. His smile is sweet and beautiful when he smiles. However, despite his sweetness, there is a pain that is locked in his heart that causes the presence of a grudge. The grudge that he has been harboring all this time has ruined his life.

"What do you want from me ?" - Nunew
"I want to ruin you the way you ruined my life." - Zee

Unknowingly, revenge turns into love. Will their love overcome their revenge? Or revenge that will kill the love between each other?

Author's note: How ? Do you like the synopsis and their characters ? I hope you will like it. I really can't wait to show yall the full story. I only done with the draft not a fully written. So, I'm gonna take some times to write it. Maybe I will publish it at the end of November or maybe it will be earlier ? Just wait and keep supporting me. I will always update on my Twitter (zonzonuna) account so do follow me for more update. For those who doesn't have Twitter, you can follow me on my Instagram account (dear.arcra)

As you guys know, I already starting my semester 3 and I'm gonna be a little bit busy but I will try to update 3 chapters for every 3 days. So, let's wait and be ready everyone !!! 

Our bodyguard Zee and a youngest son of president, Nunew era will be coming !!! 

And of course this gonna have a HAPPY ending yall .... I promise