Chapter 57: I'm back, Hia

"Hia ... "

Nunew, who had just stepped in, then walked closer to Zee's bed. He then sat on the chair next to the bed. Then, he looked at his husband's face while smiling sweetly. His lips smiled but without realizing it his tears fell down his cheeks.

Nunew reached Zee's right hand and held it tightly. His eyes focused on the face of Zee who was in a coma.
Nunew: Hia ... how are you ? How you feel ? Hmm ? 
Zee: ...
Nunew: Why you didn't answer me ? You didn't hear me ? Hmm ? Why you didn't answer ?
Zee: ...
Nunew: I miss you naa ... I miss you so much. Look ... I'm here. I'm coming back to you, Hia. I will never leave you again. I'm so sorry for everything that happened to us. I'm so sorry. Can you wake up now ? Hmm ? I need you, Hia. 
Zee: ...
Nunew: Why ? Why this happened to us ? Why ? 

Nunew brought Zee's right hand to his lips and kissed his husband's hand for a long time. He misses. He misses Zee's presence very much. He misses everything about Zee. Zee has been in a coma for almost two weeks now and he shows no signs of waking up anytime soon.

Nunew looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: I'm here with you inside this room. We're together here ... stay by our side but I don't know why I feel so lonely. Wake up naa ... I miss you so much. You must be in your beautiful dream, right ? But ... please ... wake up and let me hug you as much as I can. 
Zee: ...
Nunew: How I wish I could be in your dream right now and meet you there. Maybe it can heal my heart that are missing you so much. 
Zee: ...
Nunew: I wanna hug you, Hia ... 

Nunew got up from his chair and he lowered his body a little towards Zee. Without waiting any longer, he then tightly hugged Zee's body lying on the bed. He surrounded Zee's body with his arms that had been missing Zee's every touch. Nunew who has been missing the warm hugs and comfort that Zee always gives. Nunew who has always asked Zee to hug him when he is in a state of sadness.

Nunew's tears fell more heavily when he realized that his hug would not be reciprocated by Zee. His hug is getting stronger. Nunew brought his lips to Zee's ear and he began to whisper.
Nunew: I'm here, Hia. I will stay here until you wake up. I miss your hugs. Your kisses. Your touches. Your smiles. Your laughs. Your voices. I miss you so damn much. You miss me too, right ? So, please wake up as soon as possible naa ... 

Nunew the looked at Zee's eyes and whispered softly, "Nhu love Hia naa ... "

Nunew then kissed Zee's right cheek and her tears fell on Zee's right eyelid. Nunew lifted his head and then he gave Zee the sweetest smile even though he knew that Zee wouldn't see it. Then, Nunew sat back on the chair and looked at his husband's face while holding their hands together.

"Spending time with you is so precious and I love every minutes that we are together. I'm happy with you. Everything is better with you, You makes me happy, Nhu."

Suddenly a line of words that Zee once expressed when they were in Dubai attacked his memory at that time. His heart hurts. It hurt when he saw himself who could only see Zee lying on the bed because of a coma. He felt very sad because he couldn't do anything at that time.

Nunew reached Zee's hand and placed it on his chest and said, "Please wake up, Hia. It hurts me so much. I'm not strong as you think, Hia."

"P'Nunew ... "

Nunew who heard his name called then turned away. He looked towards the door of the room and he was surprised to see a beautiful girl in a wheelchair looking at him. Nunew saw Tu, Zee's younger sister approaching him using his wheelchair.
Nunew: Tu ... ?

Tu smiled sweetly as soon as she was in front of Nunew. Tu realized that Nunew was crying and she knew why. Without saying anything, Tu then gently pulled Nunew's body and hugged him tightly. She gently caressed Nunew's back while giving Nunew peace.
Tu: Don't cry naa ... you need to be strong so that he will be strong too and come back to you as soon as possible.
Nunew: I know but it just hurts me so much.
Tu: I know it hurts but what can we do right now is waiting for him. Please remember that you are not alone. You have me ... your friends ... your parents .... You are never alone. 
Nunew: ...
Tu: You will be waiting for him, right ?
Nunew: Yes, Tu.
Tu: No matter how long, right ?
Nunew: Yes, I am. I will be waiting for him no matter how long he takes. 
Tu: Thank you, P'Nunew. Thank you for holding on. 

Tu let go of his hug and then he looked at Nunew's face and smiled sweetly and said, "Be happy, P'Nunew. Waiting is a sign of true love ... a patience and I know true love does exist between the both of you. Just don't stop praying because God heard you."

At 1.00 pm ...

Nunew stepped into Zee's treatment room carrying the food he bought at the hospital cafe. He smiled as soon as he saw Tu who was cleaning Zee's body. Without wasting time, Nunew approached Tu and put the food he bought on the table. Nunew looked at Tu's face.
Nunew: Tu, I bought lunch for you. You can eat them first. I will taking care of him.
Tu: How about you ? You haven't eat your lunch yet, right ?
Nunew: Don't worry about me. You can eat your lunch first.
Tu: Okay, kha. Thank you so much, P'nunew.
Nunew: Most welcome, Tu. I bought you some fresh fruits too. Your brother once told me that you love mango.
Tu: Really ?
Nunew: Yes, Tu. He talked a lots about you when he's with me. 
Tu: I see. 
Nunew: Maybe he missed you ? 
Tu: I think so because we rarely meet at home.
Nunew: You must be alone at home. Is it ?
Tu: I have some guards and maid that are stay with me.
Nunew: I see. At least, you have them. 
Tu: Well ... they are considered as my family too.
Nunew: Yeah, you should.

Tu just smiled hearing Nunew's words. Then, she gave Nunew the small towel she used to clean Zee's body. After that, she took the food that Nunew bought and moved towards a table that was by the window. She then opened the food container and enjoyed her lunch.

She eat her food. Wshen he was detained at the police station, she started to lose her appetite because the food there was not good and had no taste. Fortunately, she was released as soon as the police caught the real culprit, Fourth. Tu was also very shocked when she found out that Fourth had died because she was shot by the police when Fourth tried to kill Nunew many times.

Tu fed her food while watching Nunew who was lovingly taking care of her brother. Nunew wiped Zee's body very gently and the look in his eyes was very sincere every time he looked at Zee's face. Tu saw Nunew gently kissing her brother's forehead and Tu unknowingly shed tears. She was moved by everything she saw at that time. Nunew loves her brother very much and how can she intend to kill Nunew who has been innocent at all?

"P'Nunew ... "

Nunew turned as soon as he heard Tu call him.
Nunew: Hmm ? Do you need anything ?
Tu: Can we have some talk ?
Nunew: Yeah, sure. 

Nunew then stepped closer to Tu. He sat on the sofa facing Tu then he looked at his sister-in-law.
Nunew: What is it about, Tu ?
Tu: I'm sorry. 
Nunew: About what ?
Tu: I'm so sorry about everything that happened. I'm sorry because of me you are blaming yourself. I'm so sorry for everything that I did. 

Nunew smiled at Tu.
Nunew: Tu ... let's forget about the past. Can we ? Let's move on and start a new life. Let's forget all those bad memories and live happily. Past is past and took it as our lesson. Do you understand ?
Tu: Yes, P'Nunew.
Nunew: That's good.
Tu: P'Nunew ...
Nunew: Hmm ?

Tu looked into Nunew's eyes and said, "Thank you so much for coming back to him. Thank you for staying here by his side. Thank you so much."

Author's notes: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? if yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!