Chapter 2: Should We ?

After driving the car for almost an hour, Nunew arrived in front of a famous luxury night bar in Thailand. That's Pentagon, the biggest and most famous night bar in Thailand. Without wasting time, Nunew then opened his car door and turned off the engine. He then stepped out of the car and walked towards the bar that night.

Nunew stopped walking as soon as he heard a notification sound from his phone. Without wasting time, he then took his phone and opened the message from the Gun.

As soon as he replied to the message from Gun, he put his phone in his pants pocket

As soon as he replied to the message from Gun, he put his phone in his pants pocket. He raised his head and started walking towards the main lobby of the Pentagon. At that time, many eyes were looking at him. Nunew knew the main reason he was in the spotlight.

Nunew Chawarin is the reason why he is in the spotlight. Nunew, Gun and Cooheart are among the VIP customers at the Pentagon and almost every week they will hang out there. So, many people know the three of them. All eyes focused on Nunew as they were all attracted to Nunew's appearance that night

 All eyes focused on Nunew as they were all attracted to Nunew's appearance that night

"Hey, Nunew Chawarin !!!"

Nunew then turned away as soon as he heard someone's voice. He smiled sweetly as soon as he saw Perth, the owner of the Pentagon. Nunew saw Perth walking towards him with a smile.
Nunew: Hey, P'Perth.
Perth: Hey, how are you ?
Nunew: I'm fine, of course.
Perth: It's been a long time since you came here. Where did you go before ? 
Nunew: Home.
Perth: Hmmm ?
Nunew: It's a long story, P'Perth and I don't wanna talk about it. By the way, did you saw Gun ?
Perth: He's at the usual room.
Nunew: Alone ?
Perth: With his fiance.
Nunew: Really ?
Perth: Yeah ... that's what I saw just now.
Nunew: He never bring his fiance here before this.

Nunew gently patted Perth's right shoulder and walked away from him. He then stepped inside and was very surprised to see so many people coming to the Pentagon. He knew there would be a lot of customers but he hadn't been in a place like this in a long time. So, he felt a little awkward. Without wasting time, Nunew then tried to wade through the area full of people.

Suddenly, Nunew felt as if someone hit his shoulder causing Nunew to stop walking. He turned back and saw a tall man looking at him. Then, he saw the man pick up something on the floor. Nunew looked at the man's face.
Nunew: I'm sorry but can you please be careful ?