Chapter 21: Dejavu

At Pentagon ...

Exactly at 9pm Nunew and Cooheart arrived at the Pentagon. Cooheart then turned off the car engine and unbuckled his seat belt. Cooheart, who was just about to open the car door, then stopped when he saw Nunew not moving at all from his seat. Cooheart then looked at his friend's face.
Cooheart: Nunew, what happened ?

Cooheart also realized that his friend was just keeping quiet during the trip to the Pentagon.

Nunew sighed.
Nunew: I'm 22 years old but they treat me like I'm 2 years old.
Cooheart: What do you mean ?
Nunew: Did you see what happened just now? They didn't let me drive my own car since I woke up from the coma. It's been 2 years you know ? I also want to go to the place I want by driving myself without bringing a driver.
Cooheart: Nunew, they just worried about you.
Nunew: Worried about what ? What really happened 3 years ago ?
Cooheart: You forgot that you involved in an accident that makes you in coma for a years ?
Nunew: ...
Cooheart: You lose your memory too, Nunew. So, please ? Please do whatever they said. They did it because they loves you.
Nunew: Till when ? I'm sick of this life.
Cooheart: Nunew, I know but still ... you need to obey them.

Nunew unbuckled his seat belt and opened the car door. Without waiting any longer, he stepped out of the car. Nunew then stepped into the Pentagon without waiting for Cooheart, who was still in the car.

Cooheart suddenly remembered the words Nunew's father had said to him a few months ago. Nunew's father had told him about something when he came to Nunew's house, and Cooheart was very surprised by Nunew's father's words at that time.

Flashback ...

"Good morning, uncle."

Cooheart, who had just arrived at Nunew's house, stepped inside and saw Nunew's father reading a newspaper in the living room alone. Nunew's father raised his head and folded his newspaper and placed it on the table. Cooheart walked over to him and sat on the sofa next to Nunew's father.
Pa: Good morning, son. How are you ?
Cooheart: I'm fine, uncle. How about you ?
Pa: I'm good too but lately there are many things happened.
Cooheart: I see. You must be so busy because I heard you want to build another resort in Chiang Mai. Am I right ?
Pa: Yes but it was not about it.
Cooheart: What do you mean ?

Nunew's father sighed and looked into Cooheart's eyes.
Pa: Cooheart ...
Cooheart: Yes, uncle ?
Pa: You knew right Nunew is the only son I have and I hope that he will be the next heir of my business. 
Cooheart: Yes, I know that but what is the relationship between Nunew and your new project ?
Pa: Not only artists have haters. Me as a normal human being, also have haters and enemy. Plus, they know that I want to build a new resort in Chiang Mai. Many other resort operators want to boycott my business and they use very dirty methods.
Cooheart: By ?
Pa: They use Nunew.
Cooheart: What ? How can be this happened ? 
Pa: They threatened me that if one day Nunew replaces me, they will try to thwart the business that are managed by Nunew in any way. 
Cooheart: That means they are threatening Nunew's live too ?
Pa: Yes, Cooheart. That's why I hope the both of you taking a good care of Nunew because I'm getting older. I'm not gonna live long. 
Cooheart: Don't say something like that, uncle. 
Pa: I'm worried about him. He's still young and looked at him. He refuse to learn how to manage the business. 
Cooheart: I think you need to talk about this deeply with him. I believe he will understand and willing to learn. 
Pa: This is the reason why I forbade him to leave the house at will. He still hasn't learned about the outside world. The effects of his coma are still there because his memory has not recovered 100% yet. He is not fully recovered even though he is back to his old self.
Cooheart: ...
Pa: Enemies are everywhere. The earth is round and they are bound to run into Nunew everywhere. I am very worried.

Nunew's father look into Cooheart's eyes and said, "People are trying to get over him since they know Nunew is my only weakness. This is how people work to steal other's success."

Tok !!! Tok !!! Tok !!!

Cooheart was startled as soon as he heard a very loud knock on his car's windshield. Without wasting time, he turned around and saw Nunew and Gun outside the car. Cooheart lowered the car mirror and looked at his two friends.
Cooheart: What are the both of you doing here ?
Gun: Aow ? I'm the one who should ask you that question.
Cooheart: Huh ?
Nunew: Oho ... Cooheart !!! Sometimes you are stupid too naa ... today is your birthday and we came here to celebrate it. So, the question is ...
Gun: .... what are you doing here ? 
Nunew: Why are you still here ? 
Cooheart: Oh ... I forgot.
Gun: Oho ... Cooheart. I really can't with you. How can you forgot. 
Nunew: No wonder I can't found inside. I thought you already come in.

Cooheart took off his seat belt and opened the car door slowly. Without waiting any longer, he stepped out of the car. He looked at Nunew's face.
Cooheart: You left me just now.
Nunew: Aow ? Now you are blaming me ?
Gun: Oii ... this two boys. Hmm ... others are waiting inside and the party will be start in just a few minutes. So, better we come in right now.
Cooheart: Krub ...

Without wasting time, the three of them stepped inside, but suddenly Nunew stopped walking. He just remembered that he forgot to bring a birthday present for Cooheart with him. Without wasting time, he then ran back to the car and opened the bonnet. He then took a medium-sized box.
Nunew: I hope he will love this. 

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then stepped into the luxurious night bar. He was surprised as soon as he saw how many people came to visit the bar that night. In the blink of an eye, visitors started coming in droves. Nunew then tried to wade through dozens of people who were dancing in the middle of the bar.

Nunew, who was in rushing, was suddenly bumped by someone causing the gift box he was carrying to fall on the floor.

"I'm sorry."

Nunew took the outstretched box and he was sure that it was the person who bumped into him earlier. Without wasting time, Nunew raised his head and looked at the man in front of him. Their eyes met each other.

Suddenly Nunew's head hurt and feel so dizzy. Nunew suddenly saw a shadow playing in his mind. Why does this all feel like dejavu?

Suddenly, Nunew felt as if someone hit his shoulder causing Nunew to stop walking. He turned back and saw a tall man looking at him. Then, he saw the man pick up something on the floor. Nunew looked at the man's face.
Nunew: I'm sorry but can you please be careful ?

The man looked into Nunew's eyes and at that time Nunew was shocked. Although Nunew couldn't see the man's face because it was dark, he could see the man's eyes shining and they were very beautiful. The man bowed his head as he apologized to Nunew. Then, he stepped away to leave Nunew.

Without waiting any longer, Nunew then stepped forward while saying, "Such a beautiful eyes."

"Nunew ? Are you okay ?"

Nunew raised his head and saw that the person in front of him was Gun. Nunew was surprised. He was very sure that it was not Gun who was in front of him earlier. He was pretty sure it was someone else.

Gun tried to tap Nunew's shoulder gently until Nunew looked at him. He was surprised because Nunew seemed to be squeezing his head.
Gun: Are you okay ?
Nunew: I'm okay.

Without wasting time, Gun then pulled Nunew's right hand and the two of them continued to walk past everyone enjoying themselves at the bar that night. Without them knowing, there were eyes watching them from afar.

"Why did you run away from him ?"

Zee looked at Perth's face and said, "This is not the right time, P'Perth."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!