Chapter 35: Please Tell Me

"Nunew, is that him ? Your beloved personal bodyguard ?"

Nunew who was focused looked at his phone screen then raised his head as soon as he heard Gun's words. He looked ahead and saw a tall handsome man wearing a black leather jacket stepping out of a Porche car. Nunew then got up and he took his bag on the chair.

Zee stepped towards them then he approached Nunew. He gave Nunew his sweet smile as he took Nunew's bag and carried it on his right shoulder.
Zee: I'm sorry for the late.
Nunew: It's okay, Hia. By the way, this is my bestie. This is Gun and Cooheart. (While looking at his bestie)
Zee: I know.
Nunew: Hmm ? What do you mean ?
Zee: I know they are your close friend.
Nunew: How did you know ?
Zee: I've met them before.
Nunew: Ohh I see ...
Zee: Can we leave right now ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.

Nunew looked back. He waved his hand at Gun and Cooheart and started walking away. Gun and Cooheart just watched from afar with questioning looks. Gun looked at Cooheart's face.
Gun: Did you heard that ?
Cooheart: The way Nunew called him ?
Gun: Yes. Hia ? What does that mean ? 
Cooheart: I don't know. Wait ... let me do some research.

After searching what Hia meant on Google, Cooheart raised his head and looked at Gun's face next to him.
Cooheart: Hia means older brother.
Gun: Older brother ? Then, why did he called Zee using Hia rather than phi ?
Cooheart: I don't know, but Google also stated that Hia is being used in an intimate way. 
Gun: Intimate way ? Oho ... seems like they are just not a boss and personal bodyguard. 
Cooheart: What do you mean ?

Gun looked at Cooheart then said, "I think the both of them already opened up with each other and Nunew might feels familiar with Zee even he loss his memory."

After an hour ...

Zee and Nunew arrived at the Nunew family mansion at exactly 9pm. Zee drove the car into the main gate of the mansion. Then, he stopped his car right in front of the main door of the mansion. Without wasting time, Zee turned off the car's engine and unbuckled his seat belt. Just as he was about to open the door, he suddenly felt Nunew gently pulling his wrist.

Zee turned to Nunew who was looking at him.
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: I don't feel like want to go inside.
Zee: Why ? Anything happened ?
Nunew: Can we go somewhere ?
Zee: At this hour ?
Nunew: It's still early, Hia. 
Zee: I know but you just come back from the campus. Aren't you tired ?
Nunew: No, I'm not.
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. Can we go somewhere please ?
Zee: Where do you want to go ?
Nunew: Pentagon.
Zee: Pentagon ? Are you sure ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. Can we ? It's been a long time since I went there.
Zee: If you want, then let's go. I'm okay with that as long as I'm with you.
Nunew: Krub. 

Zee put his seat belt back on and started the car engine. Then, he started driving out of the Nunew family mansion area. Without wasting time, he then drove towards the Pentagon, Perth's luxury night bar.

While on the way, Nunew was surprised when suddenly Zee stopped in the middle of the road. Nunew raised his head and drove out of the car. He saw too many cars around them causing a traffic jam. Nunew tried to raise his head again to see what was happening.

 Nunew tried to raise his head again to see what was happening