⚠️IMPORTANT ⚠️

Hello, everyone

I want to talk about things related to 5 short stories that all have sad endings. As you all have seen on my Wattpad account, there is a ZeeNunew Short Stories story that contains 5 stories with different concepts and genres.

 As you all have seen on my Wattpad account, there is a ZeeNunew Short Stories story that contains 5 stories with different concepts and genres

5 short stories:
1. Unseen Love
2. The Vampire's Slave
3. Angel & Devil: between Love and Rules
4. Dreamweaver: Bound by fate
5. Mafia's Illegal Love

As you all know, all 5 short stories have a SAD ENDING. A few days ago on 02 January 2024, I received a comment under this story. The comments are like this:

I don't know if the person was just joking or serious, but for me this is too rude to be considered a joke

I don't know if the person was just joking or serious, but for me this is too rude to be considered a joke. All of you need to know, I started writing in February 2023 and this is the first time I got a rude comment like this. When I read this comment, I shivered. My hands were shaking so bad that I felt really scared. I felt like crying because I was so scared and shocked. I don't know who it is and I don't know where he or she comes from but even if we're apart from each other, that doesn't mean he or she can't do something. Humans nowadays are unexpected. They can do anything. 

This is a DEATH THREAT. This is not something that should be ignored.

I know not everyone likes sad endings and that includes me. I know the sad ending hurts but this is just FANFICTION. This fanfiction is fiction, fantasy and imagination only. This fanfiction has NOTHING to do with everyone's life and death. I can accept your swearing and anger towards me about this story but PLEASE don't give comments that are TOO RUDE like I received on that day.

I beg you guys. Please ... DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE SAD ENDING.

My plot and storyline are heavy. If you don't have stable mental and emotional strength, please don't read because it will make you all more stressed. You can read it when you are feel free and calm.

I did remind you all. Don't tell me I didn't remind about this. I repeat MY PLOT AND STORYLINE IS HEAVY. If you don't like, don't read it. I didn't want to receive that kind of comment anymore. You CAN mad at me, you can swear at me but PLEASE NO DEATH THREAT. 

If a lot of people don't like my story, I will decide to take it down but I'm sure there are many more who like my work. So, I'll hold it for now. I am a student. I have a lot of assignments, I have a lot of tests and I'm close to the final. I'm in a phase where people will be stressed. So, I beg you all to help each other out and be kind to each other. 

I love you all. I love all of my readers because with you all I can talk about things that I love. Please do the same to me too. PLEASE APPRECIATE ME and I will do so to you all. 

Last from me,
I love you from the bottom of my heart because all of you are the reason why I can go this far. Thank you so much and I appreciated it so much. 

TAKE NOTE: I NEVER MAKE A BOOK SERIES AS A SAD ENDING UNLESS THE STORY IS ONE SHOOT OR SHORT STORY. 

Okay, that's all about the 5 short stories.

By the way,
I've created a telegram group for readers who want to join it. You can join in and you can share this link with your friend too. This group is for readers who want to know information about my book in an up-to-date way because through this group you will all get more spoilers than other readers. So, if you want to join, I've included the group link below.

https://t.me/+s-Tsw7KlpOczMGE9

Thank you for spending your time to reading this. Let's meet in March with THE FALLEN GUARDIAN: BLACK DEATH and have a nice day. 

Note: I don't mean to mad at you all but I just want to take the first step for everyone's good. I hope you all understand and keep on supporting me. Let's start a new day together.

Lots of love,
zonzonuna