Chapter 41: 🔞I want you, I want us🔞

Zee stopped his car right in front of a tall and luxurious hotel building. The name Claire De Lune Sapphire is written on the hotel building. A hotel owned by Zee without Nunew's knowledge. As soon as he arrived, Zee turned off his car engine. Just as he was about to unbuckle his seat belt, he suddenly felt a hand gently pull his neck.

"Nhu ... "

Nunew ignored Zee's call. He then kissed Zee's lips while his hand tried to find Zee's hand to hold. Zee who was still surprised by Nunew's action did not refuse. Zee even responded to Nunew's kiss very deeply while holding Nunew's hand and caressing it gently.

"Wait, Nhu .... "

Zee slowly moved his face away while deciding just the two of them. Nunew looked at Zee's face and he tried to grab Zee's red lips but he failed because Zee moved away again. Nunew began to wonder. Zee didn't want Nunew to misunderstand and gently stroked Nunew's hair. He looked at him with a sweet smile on his lips.
Zee: Let's wait until we get in our room, okay ?
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Unbuckled your seat belt, Nhu. (while kissing Nunew's lips)

Then, Zee unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the car. He then walked towards the passenger seat and helped Nunew to open the car door. Zee looked at Nunew's face as he signaled him to get out of the car but Nunew didn't move at all. He just looked at Zee's face. Zee, on the other hand, smiled a little when he saw Nunew open his arms wide as a sign that he wanted to be carried by Zee.
Zee: Why boyfriend is so cute ? Hmm ? Come here, Nhu.

Without wasting time, Zee then lowered his body a little to make it easier for him to carry Nunew's body. The baby-like Nunew then went into Zee's arms. He wrapped his arms around Nunew's neck tightly while his legs wrapped around Zee's waist.

Just as Zee was about to close the car door, he suddenly felt Nunew's lips touching his neck warmly. He smiled when he saw that Nunew was engrossed in kissing every inch of his neck while his hands gently caressed Zee's backside.
Zee: Nhu ... we are still at the outside. People are looking at us.

After kissing Zee's neck, Nunew now focused on Zee's lips. Nunew kissed Zee's lips very passionately and Zee who couldn't resist just let it go. People who were passing by then just looked at them and smiled. Nunew started focusing on Zee's bottom lip and started sucking the red lips. Zee was busy sucking Nunew's upper lip until Nunew moaned.
Zee: Shhh ... please make it low, Nhu. 
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Your moaning ... people might heard you. Only me are allowed to hear that sexy moan. 

Nunew just smiled sweetly hearing Zee's words. Nunew couldn't help himself, so he looked at Zee's lips again. Zee knows and realizes that Nunew wants her very much. when Nunew wanted to grab his lips, Zee then put his index finger in the middle of their lips, making Nunew stop. Nunew looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Can you wait until we are in our room ? Hmm ?
Nunew: I ... I ...
Zee: Shhh .... just a little bit more, Nhu. I will give you the best, I promise. Okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: Let's go to our room.

Without waiting any longer, Zee then closed the car door tightly. Then, he then stepped into the hotel building while carrying his boyfriend's body. All the staff looked at him as soon as they both entered the main lobby and Zee just signaled his staff to act normally.

Unbeknownst to Zee, there was a pair of eyes watching the two of them from afar. They are Hana and his daughter, Zara. Zara who was in Hana's arms then looked at his mother's face.
Zara: Mama ... are they kissing ?
Hana: I think he's busy right now. We can't visit him tonight. Let's meet tomorrow at your graduation, okay ?
Zara: Okay, Mama but who is that cute guy ?