Chapter 43: Will you marry me ?

At Kangaroo Kids Nursery ....

Loud applause was heard as soon as Zara stepped up on the stage to receive her preschool graduation certificate. Hana, Zee and Nunew gave the little girl the biggest round of applause. After taking the certificate, Zara then stepped off the stage and ran towards Hana who was sitting in the audience seat.

"Congratulation, Zara. Finally, you will enter your first grade next year."

Hana then lifted her daughter's body and hugged her tightly. Then, he gently kissed both of Zara's cheeks. She was very proud of his little boy. Zara is the light in her life. Zara is the source of her happiness even though she cannot provide a fatherly love for Zara. At least Zara got the perfect love from a mother.

Zee and Nunew smiled sweetly seeing the happiness etched on the lips of Hana and her son. Without wasting time, they both approached Hana and Zara.
Zee: Hey, little Zara. How you feel ?
Zara: Of course, I am happy papa.

Hana who heard Zara calling Zee papa then whispered in her ear, "Mama told you earlier, Zara. Stop calling him papa. Okay ?"

Zara just nodded her head. Zee came closer and gently stroked Zara's head while smiling sweetly.
Zee: After this, you will upgrade to a new level school. I hope you will always study hard and make your mother proud. When you succeed later, you will definitely be rich like everyone else who lives here. Understand?
Zara: Yes, uncle.
Zee: Uncle ?
Zara: Mama said stop calling you papa.
Zee: Why ?

" ... because her real papa is here."

The hoarse voice that answered Zee's question made them all turn towards the back. They saw a man about Zee's age walking towards them wearing sunglasses. the man was wearing a dark blue suit and his hair was neatly combed.

"Ahmed Fawwaz ?"

Zee who heard the name that came out of Hana's lips then turned away. Zee saw that Hana's gaze did not shift at all from looking at the man named Fawwaz. When he saw Hana hugging the man's body, Zee then understood the situation at that time. Fawwaz is Hana's husband who left her for many years and now he is back to Hana.

Nunew who was still confused by the situation looked at Zee's face. He then pulled Zee's right hand into his grasp when he saw Zee as if he wanted to approach Hana and Fawwaz. 
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: Give them some space ? I don't know what happened but seems like it's something important between them. 
Zee: I think this guys is Hana's husband.
Nunew: Really ?
Zee: Yes, Nhu.

Nunew gently caressed Zee's hand and said, "Then, let's go somewhere ? I don't think we should be here."

At 8.00 pm ...

Zee and Nunew are in the car while waiting for Hana and Zara to talk to Fawwaz. Nunew looked at Zee who was focusing on her phone. Looks like he's messaging someone.

 Looks like he's messaging someone