Chapter 26: What was the reason ?

Nunew stepped out of the bathroom with his anger bubbling up. He couldn't control his anger the whole time he was in the bathroom. Even though he was taking a cold shower, he was getting hotter. The words expressed by his father earlier really surprised him. He felt even more angry when he saw the face of Zee who was in their house at that time.

"What the hell is going on here ? Papa loves to make his own decision without my agreement !!!"

Nunew doesn't like it when he finds out that Zee is his personal bodyguard because Nunew doesn't like it if his life is controlled and watched all the time. If he has a personal bodyguard, surely Zee will always be with him and he will not have the freedom like before. He felt very sick. Why did his father do this? His father didn't even talk to him.

Nunew walked towards her dressing table and sat on the bench facing the mirror. He could see her face full of emotion at that moment. Nunew took a deep breath and let it out. Then, he started doing his skin care activities. He needs peace when doing skin care.

"Nunew !!!"

Suddenly Nunew heard Madame Fah's voice shouting loudly while calling her name from downstairs. Nunew is still focusing on her skin care.
Nunew: Krub, Madame ?
Madame Fah: Breakfast is ready !!! Come here. You father is waiting for you.
Nunew: Wait ... give me 5 minutes !!!
Madame Fah: Okay.

Nunew is back to focus on his skin care routines. After finishing, he then took a hair dryer and dried his still wet hair. He dried his hair while humming softly. He was in no rush because he didn't want to go to the clinic. When he found out that Zee would accompany him as a personal bodyguard, Nunew was in no mood to go. It is better if he stays at home and calls their family's personal doctor.

Tok !!! Tok !!! Tok !!!

Nunew then pressed the off button on the hair dryer as soon as he heard a knock on the door. He then turned towards the door and saw Zee standing in front of the door looking at him. Nunew sighed.
Nunew: What do you want ?
Zee: Your father is waiting for you. He said he have something to discuss with you.
Nunew: There's nothing to discuss anymore. Plus, you are already here as my personal bodyguard. So, it's useless.
Zee: I will waiting here until you agree to see your father.
Nunew: What the hell ? Didn't you see I still drying my hair ? I will be right there after I'm done.
Zee: Okay.
Nunew: Get out. What are you doing here ? 
Zee: I'm waiting for you. Or do you need my help ? 
Nunew: I said get out. I will be there. Don't you understand Thai ?
Zee: I'm pure Thai.
Nunew: OHO !!!

Nunew try to be calm. There was only one answer given by Zee and he didn't want to give up. Without wasting time, Nunew got up and walked towards Zee. He pushed Zee's body slowly until Zee was outside his room. Then, Nunew looked at Zee's face.
Nunew: My beloved personal bodyguard ...
Zee: Yes, my beloved boss ?
Nunew: Can you go downstairs and wait for me there ? Hmm ?
Zee: No, I can't. I need to take care of you from time to time.
Nunew: I'm sick of this !!! OII !!!

Without wasting time, Nunew closed the door roughly, leaving Zee a little surprised. Zee managed to smile a little because he had managed to tease Nunew until he could see that Nunew was angry with him.

Zee then walked away from the room while saying, "But he's freaking cute."

"ARGHHH !!!"

Nunew screamed at the top of his lungs as he buried his head into the thick pillow on the bed. He felt very angry and had mixed feelings. Why did everything happen suddenly? It's not possible that his father suddenly found a personal bodyguard for no reason and that person was Zee? Zee is the person who had sex with him and how is he going to face him every time?
Nunew: DAMN !!!