Chapter 20: What really happened ?

After 2 years ...

"Claire De Lune Sapphire has received an award from Dubai for being the first 5-star hotel to enter the list of the best hotels in the world. The 5-star hotel is famous for its unique building and service standards that exceed 5 stars. Once again, congratulations to Claire De Lune Sapphire."

Nunew's father was watching the news in the living room alone while enjoying the coffee made by his wife. His eyes focused on the ongoing news. The news caught his attention so much that he didn't realize that his wife was looking at him from the side.
Ma: Pa ... what makes you so focus ? 
Pa: Wait. Honey, can you help me to take the newspaper on my desk ?
Ma: Which one ?
Pa: The one on my table inside my working room.
Ma: Okay, kha ...

Without wasting time, Nunew's mother got up and walked towards her husband's office. She stepped inside and continued looking for the newspaper that her husband had mentioned. As soon as she saw a newspaper on the table, he reached for it and stepped back into the living room. She gave the newspaper to her husband.

Nunew's father read the big headline on the front page of the newspaper, 

"The 5-star hotel with a French and Arabic concept that has been operating for 9 months has attracted the world's attention. Hotel Claire De Lune Sapphire is a 5-star hotel and is owned by a CEO from Thailand."

Nunew's father's brow furrowed as he read the last sentence

Nunew's father's brow furrowed as he read the last sentence. Actually it was the newspaper he bought last week.
Pa: The CEO is from Thailand ? 

Nunew's father tried to remember all the acquaintances he knew since he also had many friends who were CEOs. Nunew's mother who was next to her then took the newspaper and read it. Now she knew why her husband seemed so focused on the newspaper.
Ma: Is it about this 5-stars hotel ?
Pa: Yes, Ma. I wonder who is the owner since they said he's from Thailand.
Ma: Thailand ? Are you sure ? He was like non-Thai as soon as I saw the way the hotel was built and the concept.
Pa: That's what I'm wondering right now. How can he built such a great 5-starts hotel. 
Ma: He must be so great in this field !!!
Pa: It would be good if he build another hotel in one of our resort. At least, our main resort.
Ma: Phuket ?
Pa: Yes. I need to find him and start our agreement.
Ma: I don't think it will be so easier.
Pa: What do you mean ?
Ma: The reporter said that until now the identity of the real CEO has never appeared to the public even in front of the media. 
Pa: That's our problem now. As far as I know, I have never heard his name mentioned in public either.
Ma: Wait ... I think I've read his name.
Pa: Where ?
Ma: Wait ...

Nunew's mother then took back the newspaper that was on the table and started re-reading the article related to the Claire De Lune Sapphire hotel. She tried to find the name he read a moment ago.
Ma: This one, Pa.
Pa: Mr. ZP ?

"Pa ... Ma ..."

The couple then turned towards the back as soon as they heard a voice calling them. They saw Nunew coming down the stairs with a sweet smile. Their son walked slowly towards the two of them. Nunew's father and mother looked him up and down.
Pa: Where are you going ?
Ma: Oho ... so gorgeous !!! Like his mother. Where are you going ?

Nunew's father and mother were still awake and they walked towards Nunew

Nunew's father and mother were still awake and they walked towards Nunew. They looked at their son up and down.
Pa: Ma ... I bought that leather pant from Italy last month because he said he loves it. So, I bought it when he was still in coma.
Ma: I bought that crop top jacket. It was the limited edition collection.
Pa: You chose the right one, Ma. Red is literally his color. Sexy dan gorgeous.
Ma: ... like me.
Pa: That's why I'm crazy over you.

"OII !!! Pa ... Ma ..."

Nunew then gently hit the shoulders of both his parents at that time causing his mother to scream a little. Nunew looked at his parents.
Nunew: Did the both of you hear me?
Ma: What is it, my son ?
Nunew: I want to go to Pentagon with Gun and Cooheart tonight because we have a birthday party.
Ma: Who's birthday ?
Nunew: Cooheart.
Ma: Aow ? Why you didn't tell me ? I didn't prepared any birthday gift for him. 

"It's okay, auntie."

Nunew seemed to recognize the voice that had just greeted them. Without wasting time, he then turned towards the main door and saw Cooheart smiling as he stepped inside. Cooheart approached Nunew and his family while bowing respectfully to Nunew's parents.
Cooheart: How are you, auntie ... uncle ?
Ma: We're good !!! How about you ?
Cooheart: I'm good too, auntie.
Ma: By the way, Happy Birthday naa ... I wish you happiness and enjoy your birthday party. 
Pa: Wish you have a great birthday celebration, Cooheart. We are so sorry because we didn't prepared any birthday gift for you. Next time, okay ?
Cooheart: No, it's okay. A birthday wished are enough for me.
Pa: You are here to pick Nunew ?
Cooheart: Yes, uncle.

Nunew's mother who heard Cooheart's answer then gently hit Nunew's shoulder so that Nunew was surprised. Nunew then looked at his mother's face with a questioning look.
Nunew: Ma ... why did you hit me ? It hurts naa ...
Ma: Today is his birthday but you already bothered him to invite you here.
Nunew: Ma ... Pa ... said that I can't drive by myself so I asked him to pick me up.
Ma: How many drivers do we have ? Hmm ? How many ?
Nunew: 5 drivers.
Ma: So, what is the function if you didn't ask our driver to send you to Pentagon ? Hmm ? Oho ... this kid !!!

Cooheart just smiled at the behavior of the mother and child. Cooheart then approached Nunew's mother and he gently stroked Nunew's mother's shoulder.
Cooheart: It's okay, auntie. 
Ma: You should celebrate your birthday, son.
Cooheart: I'm going to celebrate it.
Ma: ... but ...

Nunew's mother suddenly stopped talking as soon as she saw Nunew walking towards a drawer at the end of the living room. Nunew was seen walking towards a drawer that housed all of their car keys.

"New, what are you trying to do ?"

Nunew looked for his car keys and said, "I'm going to drive."

"WHAT ?!" 

Cooheart could see Nunew's mother's expression change as soon as she heard Nunew's answer. Without wasting time, Cooheart ran towards Nunew and he forced Nunew to put his car keys back in the drawer. Cooheart looked at Nunew's face.
Cooheart: Don't start it, Nunew.
Nunew: She's talking too much.
Cooheart: Just ignore her. Please don't start this.
Nunew: Okay.

Nunew looked at his mother and father, who were looking at him at the time. Without wasting time, Nunew then stepped out of his house without saying anything to his parents. Cooheart, on the other hand, had time to wave his hand towards Nunew's parents before following Nunew's steps.

Nunew's mother sighed and said, "How dare he want to drive by himself. Oho ... he's getting on my nerves."

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!