Chapter 7: Think of You

"Looking for beer ?"

Nunew then raised his head to see the caller's face. Nunew was surprised but his lips smiled as soon as he saw the face that was looking at him with several beers in his hand.

"Park ?"

Park gave Nunew a sweet smile as he walked towards him. Both of his hands were carrying several cans of beer. Nunew got up from his chair and approached Park. Park put the beer he brought on the table and then hugged Nunew's waist tightly for a moment. Then, he placed his cheek against Nunew's cheek gently.

Park looked at Nunew while removing his hand from Nunew's waist. Then, he sat on the chair next to Nunew. Nunew also sat down. It seems that the victim already in his hand. Nunew gave Park a seductive smile.
Nunew: Park, right ?
Park: Yes, it's me. You did remember me.
Nunew: Of course, I am !!! I will never forget a handsome and sexy guy like you naa ...
Park: Oho ... such a sweet talker.
Nunew: You don't know me ?
Park: I know you because you are the most sexy and gorgeous customer here.
Nunew: You are a sweet talker too.

Park just smiled hearing Nunew's words. Who is not interested in Nunew Chawarin? A man who has a beautiful body and a slim waist. His face is unique and his smile is very sweet. His voice was as soft as a piano. Each step gives a very deep aura to those who look at it. That's why Park is attracted to him and tries to approach Nunew.

Park reached for a can of beer on the table and opened it. Then, he gave the beer to Nunew.
Park: We should have some fun tonight.
Nunew: Yeah, we should and thanks for the beer. 
Park: Most welcome, dear.

Nunew then drank the beer while his eyes looked at the situation around him. Park looked at Nunew's face endlessly while enjoying his beer.
Park: Who was that guys last night ?
Nunew: Which one ?
Park: The one that said he don't to share you with anyone.
Nunew: That part-timer guy ?
Park: Yes. Did you have any relationship with him by the way ?
Nunew: No .... there's nothing between us.
Park: Really ?
Nunew: Yes and for your information ... I never being serious with anyone.
Park: What do you mean ?
Nunew: Means that ... tonight you are with me but tomorrow you are my past. 
Park: Are you sure ? Even with me ?
Nunew: I am very sure.

Park just smiled meaningfully then he looked at the men and women who were dancing together. Park turned towards Nunew then he reached Nunew's right hand and stroked it gently.
Park: Let's dance ? 
Nunew: Yeah, sure.

Without wasting time, Nunew and Park got up from their chairs. Park approached Nunew and his left hand hugged Nunew's slender waist tightly. The two of them then walked towards the middle of the bar that night to dance together.

They both started dancing together while making eye contact with each other. Nunew rocked her hips so gently that it made Park swallow his saliva. Nunew looked so sexy in Park's eyes at that time that he felt the tension at that time.
Park: You are effortlessly sexy, Nunew.
Nunew: That's why everyone want me but I'm dangerous naa ... 
Park: I wonder how dangerous you are.

Park gave a very sweet smile to Nunew. Without wasting time, he then approached Nunew and he hugged Nunew's waist tightly with both hands. Park watched every inch of Nunew's face until he stopped at Nunew's plump lips. Nunew knew that Park wanted him.
Nunew: You look hungry, Park.
Park: Yes ... I'm hungry as soon as I saw your lips.
Nunew: Wanna have a taste ?
Park: I'm waiting for this.

Without wasting time, Park then brought his face closer to Nunew and he gently kissed Nunew's red lips. Nunew returned Park's kiss. The two of them were engrossed in kissing without looking at the situation around them. Park started kissing Nunew's neck and Nunew just let it go. He enjoyed all Park's kisses and touches.