Chapter 40: Confession

"Welcome to Dubai, Venice of the Gulf !!!"

Zee looked at Nunew who was in the living room. They just landed in Dubai half an hour ago and now it's 10pm Dubai time. Their journey from Thailand to Dubai was very smooth. Zee has also booked a hotel where they will stay for a week.

Nunew who had just stepped into the living room was stunned when he saw the situation in the hotel room. the design is very luxurious and expensive. He does know that Dubai is famous for its wealth and the hotel has proved it all.

 He does know that Dubai is famous for its wealth and the hotel has proved it all

Nunew: OHO ... this is hotel or penthouse, Hia ?
Zee: Well ... it can be both ?
Nunew: Where did you got money to booked this hotel ? I mean this must be have such a big cost. Plus, we stay here for a week.
Zee: Aow ? Did you forgot ? Your Pa is the one who pay this for us, Nhu. I'm no that rich naa ...
Nunew: Oh ... I forgot. I'm sorry. 

Zee clear his throat. Actually, the place they live in is Zee's penthouse and the hotel they are in is Zee's. Nunew's father did transfer a large amount of money to Zee but he donated all the money to an orphanage in Thailand. He didn't need the money since they were both staying at Zee's hotel without anyone knowing.

Before arriving at the hotel, Zee had informed the hotel staff to keep all his personal belongings and pictures from the penthouse because he was worried that his secret would be revealed. Not only that, Zee also warned the staff to treat him like a guest and not as the CEO of the luxury hotel.

"What is the name of this hotel, Hia ?"

Zee sat on the couch then he looked at Nunew's face and answered, "This is Claire De Lune Sapphire."

Nunew stepped closer to Zee then he sat next to Zee. He put his bag on the table. Then, he looked at Zee's face. Zee could see Nunew's face which was very happy at that time.
Nunew: I know that 5-stars hotel !!!
Zee: Really ?
Nunew: Yes, Hia. I heard this hotel is really worldwide but I wonder why the CEO hid himself.
Zee: Maybe he want privacy ?
Nunew: I don't think so, Hia. I think he just want other people's attention. So, that he hid himself and people will keep focusing on how will he looks alike.

Zee coughed as soon as he heard Nunew's words. Nunew indirectly told that the CEO of the hotel likes attention? It hurts even more when the CEO of the hotel is himself. Zee looked at Nunew's face.
Zee: Nhu ...
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: After this, we will having our dinner at the outside. So, do you want to take a bath right now or later ?
Nunew: I think I will take a bath later but before that I want to go check on the bedroom. 
Zee: Okay, Nhu. Take your time.

Without wasting time, Nunew got up from the sofa and walked into a bedroom just in front of the living room. Zee was just waiting for him in the living room because he was already familiar with the atmosphere of the room.

Suddenly the sound of the house bell startled Zee. Without waiting any longer, he got up and walked towards the main door. He smiled as soon as he saw a girl who was the hotel staff. She is his secretary too.
Staff: Hello, boss. 
Zee: Shhh ... don't call me boss. Remember ?
Staff: Oh ... I'm sorry. I forgot.
Zee: So, what are you doing here ?
Staff: I came here to give you the report that you need.
Zee: I'm so sorry but I think I don't have time for this right now. As you can see Nunew is here. So, I will let you know when I'm free. Okay ?
Staff: Okay. I understand you.
Zee: You knew I'll stay here for a week, right ?
Staff: Yes, I know.
Zee: I rarely came here so I think I will make a meeting for us. I will inform you the details later.
Staff: Okay.
Zee: Thank you and remember ... JUST ACT LIKE I'M YOUR CUSTOMER. 
Staff: Noted, sir.