Chapter 5: It's him

The bright morning atmosphere made the sunlight come in through Nunew's bedroom window. Night has turned into day and it's 10 am. Nunew was still sleeping soundly on his bed. The sunlight coming in through the window and hitting his face did not wake him up at all. He was still sleeping soundly like a baby.

However, the soundly sleeping Nunew slowly woke up when he heard his phone ringing. He then opened both his eyes and reached for his phone which was on the table next to his bed. He didn't get to see the caller's name because he kept answering the call. Without wasting time, the phone was placed to his ear.
Nunew: Hello, krub ....
Pa: Hello, New. 
Nunew: Hmmm ...
Pa: It's Pa, New.
Nunew: Pa ?
Pa: Wait ... don't tell me you was drunk last night ? New ?
Nunew: Hmm ...
Pa: Oho ... this kid. I don't know why you and your friend always hang out at that Pentagon and come back home drunk.
Nunew: Pa ... can you just tell me why did you called me ? 
Pa: How did you go home last night ? You don't drive drunk, do you?
Nunew: Pa ...
Pa: New, answer me. How did you go home ?
Nunew: Oho ....

Without wasting time, Nunew ended the call with his father. He was too lazy to listen to his father babble. Plus, he was very sleepy and dizzy from the effects of his drunkenness last night. Suddenly, he heard a message notification sound from his phone. He then opened the message application. Nunew replied the message as soon as possible.

 Nunew replied the message as soon as possible

He has given up with both his parents. He no longer cares when they will return to Thailand. They always extend the date to return to Thailand but in the end they don't.

"Wait."

Nunew then got up from his bed and sat on the bed. So, who sent him home yesterday? Today he just woke up from sleep, he was already on his bed. Without wasting time, Nunew then got out of bed and he walked towards the car garage below. He then ran out of his house and walked towards the car garage. He was very surprised to see that his car was not there.
Nunew: Where is my baby ?

Nunew tried to find where his car was while looking around. There is only his father's car in the garage. 

"New ?"

Nunew who heard someone's voice calling him then turned towards the back. He saw Madame Fah looking at him as he walked towards Nunew. Nunew then looked at Madame Fah's face.
Nunew: Where is my car, Madame Fah ?
Madame Fah: Your car ? Gun said you car still at Pentagon.
Nunew: Hah ? So, who sent me home ?
Madame Fah: Wait, New. You didn't know or you acted like you don't know ?
Nunew: What ?

Madame Fah approached Nunew and looked into his eyes and said, "Your handsome boyfriend sent you home last night."

After lunch ...

Nunew had just finished lunch with Madame Fah. He was still at the dining table thinking about everything Madame Fah had said a moment ago while they were enjoying their meal. He could hardly believe what Madame Fah was telling him about what happened yesterday but he was thinking about Zee the man he met at the Pentagon.