Special Chapter 3:🔞 Our Hot New Year🔞

As early as 8 o'clock in the morning Zee woke up from his deep sleep. As soon as he woke up, he showered and got ready. Then, he stepped towards the kitchen. He wanted to prepare breakfast food for Nunew.

Zee only plans to cook chicken porridge and meat soup for Nunew

Zee only plans to cook chicken porridge and meat soup for Nunew. He knew the food was a good choice after what they had been doing all night non-stop and he knew that Nunew was probably still tired. 

Zee then put in all the ingredients and he started cooking. He was so focused on cooking that he didn't hear that Nunew was calling him. Zee suddenly stopped when he finally heard a soft voice calling his name.

"Hia !!!"

Without wasting time, quickly Zee then stepped towards the bedroom. He then stepped in and approached the bed. He then sat on the bed next to Nunew and she looked at his husband's face.
Zee: I'm sorry, Nhu. I am preparing breakfast at the kitchen.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: What time is it now ?
Zee: It's past 9, Nhu. 

Nunew nodded his head as he rubbed his eyelids. Then, he raised his head and looked at Zee's face. Then, he raised his hand and he gently caressed Zee's cheek. Zee who understood what his husband wanted then bowed his head. Zee then kissed Nunew on the lips and Nunew responded.

Then, Zee looked into Nunew's eyes while smiling.
Zee: Go take a bath, Nhu. After that, come to the kitchen and let's have our breakfast together.
Nunew: Krub, Hia.
Zee: By the way, can you stand up ?
Nunew: Hmm ? What do you mean, Hia ?
Zee: I mean .... are you okay after what we did last night ? 
Nunew: I don't know, Hia but I can still feel the pain.
Zee: Really ? I'm sorry naa ...
Nunew: It's okay, Hia. You makes me happy the whole night and it's enough.
Zee: Do you need help ?
Nunew: No, it's okay. I think I can handle this.
Zee: Krub. If you need anything, just call me. Okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Hia.

Zee get up from bed and he looked at Nunew. He then kissed Nunew's forehead and said, "I'm waiting for you at the kitchen."

Zee then stepped out of the room while Nunew started to get up from his bed. Nunew tries to hold back the pain where Zee inserted his dick yesterday. Nunew got out of bed slowly then he reached for his towel and stepped into the bathroom. While in the bathroom, Nunew managed to see his hole.
Nunew: Oho ... it's turned red. 

Nunew sighed heavily. without wasting time, he took a shower because he was worried about Zee waiting for him for a long time. Nunew was in the bathroom for almost half an hour. after showering, he then applies skincare. after that, he went out and headed towards the kitchen and saw Zee playing on the phone while waiting for him at the dining table.

"Hia ... "

Zee raised his head and he saw Nunew walking towards his slowly. Zee was puzzled when he saw Nunew's walk are very slow than ususal. Zee then got up and ran to get nunew. Zee then put his right hand on Nunew's waist and he helped Nunew to sit on the dining table chair.