Chapter 53: Let's meet again, Hia

A man was seen sitting on a chair next to Zee's bed. Nunew was still in Zee's room for almost 3 hours. He didn't leave at all. He just sat while holding Zee's hand tightly. He just looked at Zee that was still in his coma phase.

Tok !!! Tok !!! Tok !!!

A knock on the door made Nunew turn around. He looked towards the door and saw a doctor and nurse walking in. They walked closer to Nunew. The doctor looked at Nunew's face.
Doctor: Wait ... you are one of our patient here, right ?
Nunew: Yes, doctor.
Doctor: What are you doing here ? You should have a rest at your room. You are still weak. 

Nunew looked at Zee and answered, "I came because I want to accompany my husband. He is alone here."

Nunew then looked at the dcotor.
Nunew: Can I stay here for the whole night ?
Doctor: No, you can't because your condition is not good too. You've passed out many times because you forced yourself to remember the memories you've lost all this time. You need a lot of rest.
Nunew: I just want to be here by his side, Doctor. I want to stay here all night before I leave. 
Doctor: I don't know what happened between the both of you but I'm being serious. You need to rest.
Nunew: I'm okay, doctor. Don't worry about me. I just want to stay by his side. Can I ? I miss him so much. Just one night ... please ... ?

The doctor complained heavily and finally he gave up.
Doctor: Okay, you can stay here but just tonight. Okay ?
Nunew: Yes, doctor. I promised. By the way, thank you so much.
Doctor: Welcome. Right now, can you move a bit ? i want to check his condition.
Nunew: Yeah, sure.

Without wasting time, Nunew then stepped up from the chair and gave the doctor space to check Zee's condition. Nunew just stood back watching the doctor check Zee's condition.
Nunew: How was his condition, doctor ?
Doctor: He's getting better but the wound is still not fully heal. 
Nunew: When will he wake up ?
Doctor: I'm so sorry but I can't give you the answer. We can't expect when will he wake up. Maybe as soon as possible and maybe ... for a months ?

Nunew sighed. Nunew then approached the bed as soon as the doctor finished checking Zee's condition. He looked at zee's face and gently stroked her hair. 
Nunew: Thanks lord, he's alive.
Doctor: That's right. Actually the gunshot wound was quite deep so it took a long time to heal. I hope you are patience with everything that happens. Sooner or later, I assure you that he will wake up.
Nunew: Thank you so much, doctor.
Doctor: You are welcome. I need to leave for now because my shift is done. I will let the nurse to wipe his body.
Nunew: Okay, doctor. Once again, thank you so much.
Doctor: It's my job.

After giving Nunew a sweet smile, the doctor then walked away and left Zee's treatment room while a nurse was still inside. Nunew looked at the nurse and he smiled sweetly.
Nunew: Give me the towel.
Nurse: Yes ?
Nunew: Give me the towel. Let me wipes his body.
Nurse: ... but this is my work, sir.
Nunew: It's okay. Let me do it, okay ? I'm his husband so let me treat him. 
Nurse: Okay, sir. Here's the towel.
Nunew: Thank you so much naa ...

The nurse then gave a small white towel and a small basin filled with water. Without wasting time, the nurse then walked away and left the room. Now, there was only Nunew and Zee in the room. Nunew then put the basin filled with water on the table. He started soaking the small towel and then rinsed it.

Then, he approached Zee. He started helping Zee to wipe his whole body. Starting from both Zee's arms. Then, he moved towards Zee's chest. After wiping on the chest, Nunew wiped on Zee's neck. At that time, he wiped Zee's neck slowly while looking at his husband's face.