Chapter 23: 🔞Who are you actually ? 🔞

Zee who had just stepped into the toilet, was surprised as soon as he saw Nunew in the toilet while standing in front of the sink. At first, he looked at Nunew as if he had tried many times to contact someone but failed. He was even more surprised when he saw Nunew soaking wet. His shirt and pants were very wet.

Actually, he didn't expect that he would meet Nunew in that toilet. Zee looked at Nunew's face and tried to approach Nunew.

Zee: What happened to you ? 
Nunew: I ... I ... I accidentally hit the shower pipe and my whole body is wet.
Zee: I see. Do you need some help ?
Nunew: Er ... I tried to call my friend but they are not answering me. 
Zee: Oh ... err ... I think I have some shirt with me.
Nunew: What do you mean ?
Zee: I work here. If I'm not mistaken, I have some clothes inside my locker.
Nunew: ...
Zee: If you don't mind, you can follow me to the staff room.
Nunew: Err ... I ...

Nunew didn't know what to answer because he was in a state of confusion. The man in front of him seemed familiar. He seems to have seen the face and the look in the eyes that looks very familiar but where? If he is not mistaken, that is the man he hit earlier.
Nunew: I'm so sorry but have we met before ?

Zee's heart skipped a beat as soon as he heard Nunew's question. It was clear that Nunew's memory of himself had not yet returned. Nunew is not fully healthy yet. What should he answer? Should he be honest or keep himself a secret first?

Zee raised his head and said, "Yes. We have met before."

Nunew: Really ? When ? I can't remember.
Zee: I'm the one who passing by with you just now but we accidentally hit each other.
Nunew: Just now ? Oh wait ... You are the one who help me with the box ?
Zee: Yes. It was me. 
Nunew: I see. I thought I was wrong. Thanks by the way.
Zee: I'm so sorry about that. I was rushing so I left.
Nunew: No, it's okay. I think it was my fault too.
Zee: So, how ? Do you want to follow me to the staff room ? You might catch a fever if you don't change your clothes. 
Nunew: Err ... I ...

Zee stepped closer and stood right in front of Nunew. Zee smiled while opening his leather jacket. Then he put his leather jacket on Nunew's body. Their distance was so close that Nunew could smell Zee's cologne. Nunew didn't know why, but his heart was beating fast because of their very close distance.

Zee looked into Nunew's eyes and said, "Don't worry. I'm not gonna do anything on you. Believe me."

At the staff room ...

Nunew stepped into the staff room from behind Zee. Nunew looked around as soon as he entered. Suddenly, Nunew felt like the place was familiar. He felt like he had been there before but he wasn't sure. 
Nunew: I feel like this room is familiar to me.
Zee: What do you mean ? Have you come here before ?
Nunew: I don't know. I can't remember it well.
Zee: Maybe you are mistaken something ?
Nunew: I think so.
Zee: This room is exclusively for the staff so customers are not allowed to enter.
Nunew: How about me ?
Zee: I've told my boss and he said the both of you are close with each other. 
Nunew: P'Perth ?
Zee: So, you know him ?
Nunew: Yes, I know him. I always came here with my friend but after that incident I rarely come here. I stop for a years.
Zee: Incident ? What incident ?
Nunew: ...

Zee saw Nunew's face change as soon as he asked about that question. Nunew looked uncomfortable talking about it with him.
Zee: Sorry ... I shouldn't ask you about it. You seems uncomfortable.
Nunew: It's okay. That incident was 3 years ago and I decided to move on from it.
Zee: It must be something serious. 
Nunew: Kind of it because I tried so hard to forget it.
Zee: I see.