Chapter 3: I'll be back

"Should we have some beers together ?"

Zee raised his head and looked at Nunew's face who was looking at him while holding his wrist tightly. Zee looked into Nunew's eyes. He could feel his heart beating fast as their eyes met each other. 
Zee: What do you mean ?

Nunew sighed then he released his grip on Zee's wrist. Then, he took a can of beer and opened it. Without wasting time, he then drank the beer and looked at Zee's face again.
Nunew: As you can see ... I'm alone and it's very boring.
Zee: How about your friend ? 
Nunew: Well, he's with his boyfriend. 
Zee: So, you are single ?
Nunew: Why ? Are you interested in me ? 

Zee clear his throat and said, "Please excuse me."

Zee turned towards the back and wanted to walk away but once again his hand was gently pulled by Nunew. Nunew got up from his chair and walked towards Zee. He stood in front of Zee and looked at Zee's face. 

Zee looked at Nunew's face and his heart beat faster as soon as he saw Nunew bring his face closer to Zee's. Nunew looked into Zee's eyes. Zee tried to act normal at that time. The distance between the two of them was so close that Zee could feel Nunew's breath.
Nunew: You haven't answer me.
Zee: What ?
Nunew: Should we have some beers together ?
Zee: You asked me to accompany you because you are boring ? 
Nunew: Yes.
Zee: So, do I need to answer this ?
Nunew: Why not ? Are you afraid ?
Zee: What makes me afraid ?
Nunew: Do you know Aphrodite ?
Zee: Hmmm ?
Nunew: I'm Aphrodite's favorite son. I'm the definition of Goddess of love, lust, passion, pleasure, beauty, and sexuality. You might fall for me and maybe that is the reason if you reject me. 

Zee looked into Nunew's eyes. Nunew's words are all true. Who wouldn't fall in love with Nunew who has a Goddess face. His curvy and sexy body makes the atmosphere more sexual. His body language that can make everyone crazy about him even if they only look at him from afar. Nunew's aura is really strong and no one can beat that aura. Anyone who looks at Nunew, will definitely be trapped in his aura.

.... and Zee is one of them ....

Suddenly, Zee saw a couple of drunk lovers walking towards the two of them and more precisely, they might hit Nunew's body. Without wasting time, he then pulled Nunew's slim waist gently causing their bodies to come together. Nunew was shocked and he looked at Zee's face.

Zee looked into Nunew's eyes while his hand gently caressed Nunew's waist and said, "Wait for me and I'll be back."

Nunew was stunned. Zee's voice is very soft and soothing. Zee's whisper made his heart beat fast and he felt like he was in a nervous state. Why? He didn't even know. Nunew looked at Zee's face while Zee removed his hand from Nunew's waist. Zee looked at Nunew's face and he came closer.

Zee whispered softly in Nunew's ear saying, "I know you always flirt with other guy like this and you did the same to me but ... once you flirt with me, I won't let you go, Nunew Chawarin."

As soon as Zee finished his words, he then walked away leaving Nunew who was stunned at the time. Nunew was too shocked when he saw Zee's behavior which he really didn't expect. This was the first time he had met such a man. the man who silenced a thousand words. Zee doesn't seem like an ordinary guy like he's met so far. Zee had an aura of his own and Nunew knew that would leave a deep impression on him.

'How did he know my full name ?' Nunew's monologue.

Zee walked towards the main counter and stood with his back to everyone. He looked at the neat array of wine bottles on a long, tall shelf. He took a deep breath and let it out. Then, he leaned on the counter to calm himself. Nunew really made him uneasy.

"Finally, you are able to talk with your crush after a month ?"

Zee was surprised and turned as soon as he heard someone's voice. He looked at Perth who was standing next to him. Perth is the owner of the fancy night bar. Perth looked at Zee's face and smiled.
Perth: Well, I can see that you are trying to calm down. Is he too hot for you ?
Zee: What ?
Perth: You have been working here for almost 2 months and I know you have a crush on Nunew, our VIP customer. Every time he comes here, your eyes must be glued to his face. You are always watching his every move. When he smiles, your lips also smile.
Zee: ....
Perth: You know how he likes to flirt with all the handsome men he saw. You know he's the type that likes to find his victim at the bar and then he'll leave after having a good time. He never serious with anyone. You know Nunew is a dangerous person but you still keep an eye on him. You still adore him from afar.
Zee: ...
Perth: Why don't you take a first move ? Approach him and talk to him ?

Zee sighed heavily as soon as she heard all the words Perth said and they were all true. He did have a crush on Nunew since he worked at the bar that night. He felt that he was attracted to Nunew since the first time he saw Nunew and he didn't know that the feeling of attraction turned into a crush.

Zee looked at Perth's face.
Zee: I'm going to Dubai in less than 3 days, Phi.
Perth: So, what ? I don't understand.
Zee: If I take the first move now and in a few days I will leave Thailand to continue my Master's in Dubai, this story will hang. 
Perth: It's okay, Zee. Nunew always being in that kind of relationship every time he met a random handsome guys here.
Zee: I'm not that random handsome guys, Phi. He's not a thing that can be play. He's human to be love.
Perth: Oho ... are you in love ?
Zee: I don't know, phi. 

Perth looked into Zee's eyes while he put his right hand on Zee's shoulder.
Perth: What if one day you return to Thailand and by then he has already found his partner? Believe me that at that moment you will feel regret.
Zee: ...
Perth: You have to remember that Nunew is not an ordinary person. He can get anyone he wants just by clapping his hands. There are many boys and girls out there who want him. I suggest you to take a first move or you will regret it. 

Zee raised his head and he looked at Nunew who was sitting at his desk enjoying his beer. Nunew's desk was in the corner but close enough to the counter that Zee could see Nunew's face clearly.

Nunew looked at Zee then and smiled sweetly at him. Zee could see Nunew holding up a can of beer while looking at Zee. Nunew invited him to drink with him. Perth who was watching Nunew and Zee then cleared his throat. Zee turned to look at Perth.
Perth: Don't tell me he was looking at you.
Zee: He invited me to have some beers with him just now.
Perth: Really ?
Zee: Yeah .... but I told him to wait since my shift will be end shortly.
Perth: Well, I don't care if you go with him. 
Zee: It's okay, phi. I'm just a worker here. I will do my job first.
Perth: I'm helping you, Zee.

Zee sighed heavily. He then took off the waist-level apron he was wearing while working and placed it on the counter. Then, he gently patted his boss's shoulder and stepped into the special room for the workers.

Nunew who saw Zee walking away raised his head and looked at the counter. He was puzzled. Earlier, he saw Zee and Perth talking about something and it was like a very serious matter. Now, Zee has gone to a special room for the staff.

"Is his shift at work over ?"

Author's note: How was this part ? I hope you enjoy it. If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!