Chapter 47: I warned you, Tu

"Hia ... "

Zee looked at Nunew who had just come out of the bathroom. He then stepped closer to Nunew and took the small towel in Nunew's right hand. Zee pulled his fiance's wrist and walked towards the bed. Zee sat on the bed.
Zee: let me help you to dry your hair.
Nunew: Hmm ?
Zee: Site here, Nhu. (While tap his thigh)

Nunew, who only followed his fiance's words, then sat on both of Zee's thighs while his legs wrapped around Zee's waist while his hands hugged Nunew's neck tightly. Zee started helping Nunew to dry his hair using a small towel. Nunew just watched Zee's face.
Nunew: Hia ...
Zee: Hmm ?
Nunew: I love you.
Zee: Hmm ? Why are you suddenly saying I love you ?
Nunew: Nothing, Hia. I just want to say it.

Zee just smiled sweetly at Nunew while his hands were still focused on drying Nunew's hair. Unknowingly, Zee's tears fell down his cheeks, causing Nunew to panic. Zee actually did not expect that the words of love expressed by Nunew could make his heart cry. His heart was touched by the words of love spoken by his fiancé.

'He was the one I wanted to destroy at first because I wanted revenge. But, how can his I love you make me cry? I feel can feel his love is real even it is just a random thing he said. Do I deserve him ?'

"Hia ... "

Nunew was actually surprised because he saw Zee as if he was crying. Nunew tried to stop Zee who was busy drying her hair. He gently pulled Zee's wrist and held it tightly. Then, Nunew looked into Zee's pupils.
Nunew: What happened, Hia ? Why did you cried ? (While wiping Zee's tears)
Zee: Hmm ? 
Nunew: What happened ? Hmm ? You can tell me naa ... Is everything okay ? Seems like there is something in your mind. If you are okay to tell me, then tell me. I said I will be here by your side, right ? So, you can have me whenever you want. 
Zee: ...

Zee was stunned. Nunew's words touched him even more. How has he ever thought of destroying Nunew? How could he plan to take revenge all this time when Nunew has a very pure heart. How can he think like that?

'Nhu ... what have I done to you ?'

Zee then pulled Nunew's body into his arms and he hugged the small body tightly. His head rested on Nunew's right shoulder. His tears fell again when he felt Nunew's hand gently caress his head while patting his back. Nunew was calming him down.
Nunew: I don't know what happened to you, Hia but I want you to remember that I will always be here with you. I hope you will feel better soon because you didn't deserved those negative feeling. 
Zee: ...
Nunew: Remember to take care of yourself, Hia. Your health, your mental ... your physical. Even if you're busy taking care of me, you need to think about yourself too. 
Zee: Thank you so much, Nhu.

Nunew released her hug from Zee's body. Then, he looked at Zee's face and gave him the sweetest smile.
Nunew: Most welcome, Hia. Remember that I will always love you so I will makes you happy everytime you are with me.
Zee: I am more than happy, Nhu.
Nunew: It's good, then. Don't be sad again naa ... be happy, okay ?
Zee: Krub.
Nunew: Give me your smile, Hia. 

Zee then smiled sweetly at Nunew. Nunew smiled as soon as he saw Zee smile. He then brought his face closer to Zee and he kissed Zee's forehead gently. Then, he looked at Zee's face. Zee looked at Nunew's face. Without wasting time, he kissed Nunew's lips softly.

Zee then caressing Nunew's hair while saying, "I don't know how but I'm so in love with you. I love you more than you think, Nhu."

At Zee's main house ...

After sending Nunew to the campus, Zee then drove his car to his main house which was not far from the Nunew campus. He decided to meet his sister, Tu at home. Zee arrived at his house after nearly half an hour's drive from the Nunew campus.