Chapter 22: You ... ?

Happy Birthday To You

"Yeayyy !!! Happy birthday to you, Gun !!!"

Nunew, who was carrying a cake, then walked slowly towards Cooheart, who was surrounded by his other friends. Nunew came closer, and he stood in front of Cooheart. He lifted a little of the cake towards Cooheart, and without wasting time, Cooheart blew out the candles on the cake. Cooheart, make a wish. After that, everyone who came to his birthday party clapped their hands.

Cooheart looked at his friend with a smile and said, "Thank you so much everyone !!!"

Nunew looked at Cooheart's face with a smile and he gave him a knife to cut the cake.
Nunew: Now give your first cake to someone special.
Cooheart: Err ... 

Cooheart looked at Gun who was behind. Without wasting time, Gun ran forward and stood next to Nunew. Cooheart cut the cake and then he gave the pieces of the cake to Nunew and Gun. His two friends were confused.
Nunew: Aow ? Why did you give it to us ?
Cooheart: Well ... the both of you are special to me too so I gave it. Am I right ?
Nunew: Oho ... no ... I mean someone special like Santa ...

Gun who heard Nunew's words then pinched Nunew's thigh and whispered, "Shut your mouth, Nunew."

Nunew rubbed his right thigh pinched by the Gun while grinning at Cooheart's face.
Nunew: Is that a crab ? It hurts a lot.
Gun: Do you forget the plan ?
Nunew: What plan ?
Gun: Nunew ... do you want another crab ?
Nunew: I forgot, Gun.
Gun: Santa will propose to him tonight. That's why I told you to shut up.
Nunew: Oh ... I forgot about that.

"Forgot about what ?"

Cooheart looked at his two friends who looked strange. Gun and Nunew just gave sweet smiles.
Nunew: Nothing, Cooheart. I mean ... I forgot that Santa have his basketball practice.
Cooheart: Oh ... okay. 
Nunew: Sorry naa ...
Cooheart: No, it's okay. 
Gun: So, let's celebrate the party !!!

Without wasting time, Gun then took the glass containing the wine and raised it high in the air while inviting everyone to come with him. Everyone started enjoying Cooheart's birthday party. Nunew approached Gun, and then he raised his hand to approach Cooheart, who was sitting on the sofa. They saw Cooheart not enjoying himself with the others. He just sat there, looking at his wine glass.

Gun and Nunew sat on the left and right of Cooheart. They both looked at Cooheart's face.
Gun: Happy birthday naaa ... Cooheart. I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend.  Today is your special day so I hope you enjoy your party. Don't be sad naa ... You always have us here no matter what happened. I wish you having a great birthday this year !!! Love you naa Cooheart.

After finishing speaking, Gun then came closer and he hugged Cooheart's body tightly. They hugged very tightly. Then, gun let go of his embrace and looked at Nunew.
Cooheart: Your wishes ?
Nunew: Oho ... Cooheart. Okay ... Happy birthday to you my special bestie, Cooheart. I wish you have lots of happiness and joy in your life this year. May God bless you whenever and wherever you are. Please remember that you always have us. Don't be sad, okay ?
Cooheart: Why the both of you include the word 'Don't be sad' to me ? Is this a script ?
Nunew: Aow ? It's you, Cooheart. You look sad. What happened ?
Gun: That's right. You haven't touch your drink yet while us already have our third glass. What happened ? Hmm ?

Cooheart sighed.
Cooheart: I'm sad because Santa didn't came here to celebrate my birthday.
Nunew: I knew it. Hey, Cooheart. It's okay if he's not here. You need to understand because he have his training and his tournament is coming soon. At least he already wish you, right ?
Cooheart: Not yet.
Nunew: Aow ?