Chapter 29: He's here

"Nunew Chawarin Perdpiriyawoong."

Nunew then got up from his seat as soon as he heard his name called by the nurse. Without wasting time, he then stepped towards the counter and Zee walked behind him. Nunew gave a sweet smile to the nurse at the counter and took a piece of paper with a queue number.

After that, he sat back in the waiting area.

"1204."

Less than 10 minutes later, Nunew's turn number was finally called. He then got up from the chair and walked towards room no. 4 which was on the right. Zee who never left Nunew then walked next to Nunew. Nunew looked at Zee's face next to him.
Nunew: What are you doing ?
Zee: I'm walking.
Nunew: Why did you follow me ?
Zee: I'm taking care of my boss.
Nunew: Huh ... I'm sick of this ! 
Zee: You need to get use to this. It's your new life.
Nunew: Damn, my new life. I never want this.
Zee: But you want me, right ?

Nunew stopped walking and turned to Zee saying, "Get lost !"

Zee just smiled a little upon hearing Nunew's words. He saw Nunew walking towards room 4, and he then ran towards Nunew. Without wasting time, he then opened the door for Nunew, and Nunew just glared at him. Nunew was just about to close the door again so Zee wouldn't have time to enter, but he didn't have time. Zee had already stepped in and was beside him.
Nunew: Oh God ....

Zee pulled out a chair when she saw Nunew walking towards him. Nunew just sat on the chair facing the doctor. The doctor who was there just smiled at the two of them. Nunew looked at Zee then he motioned for him to leave but Zee just shook his head. Zee just stood next to Nunew. Nunew sighed.
Nunew: Good afternoon, doctor.
Doctor: Good afternoon. What is your name ?
Nunew: Nunew Chawarin.
Doctor: Oh ? You are Mr. Perdpiriyawoong's son, right ?
Nunew: Yes, I am.
Doctor: You are cuter in real life. Your father always posted you on his media social.
Nunew: I'm just a normal person, doctor.

Zee who was there then interrupted by saying, "He's cute but he's stubborn too."

Nunew turned and he then pinched Zee's left thigh making Zee scream a little. Then, he just glared at Zee before focusing on the doctor in front of him at that time.
Nunew: Don't mind him, doctor. He's crazy.
Doctor: It's okay. So, why did you came here ? A fever ? 
Nunew: I have fever since last night. I have taken medicine but it seems to be getting worse. When I woke up this morning, I had a cold.
Doctor: Oh I see. Let me check your body temperature.
Nunew: Yeah, sure.
Doctor: Come follow me.

As the doctor instructed, Nunew then got up from the chair and walked towards the temperature-measuring device that was not far from the table. Zee just followed. He didn't let there be a long distance between him and Nunew.

Without wasting time, Nunew then measured his body temperature. After that, they returned to the table again. The doctor recorded Nunew's temperature on a piece of paper.
Doctor: Your temperature is a little bit high from normal. Do you have a cough? Headache ? or feel like vomiting?
Nunew: I just have headache and cold. 
Doctor: I see. I think it is just a normal fever. I will give you some medicine and remember to eat all of them.
Nunew: Krub.
Doctor: You can wait here for a while. I'm gonna take medicines for you.
Nunew: Krub, doctor.

The doctor got up and stepped out of the room. Now, only Zee and Nunew stayed in the room. Nunew turned to Zee who was standing next to him.
Zee: I know I'm handsome.
Nunew: Aow ? 
Zee: You keep looking at me.
Nunew: Whatever, Zee.