Chapter 15: It was him ?

A luxury car stopped right in front of a luxurious mansion that stood majestically in the middle of the city. Nunew looked out of the car mirror while observing the situation around them. Nunew's father managed to look at his son's face. He knew his son was trying to remember. Nunew looked at his father, and his father smiled sweetly.

Pa: Are you ready, my son ?
Nunew: Pa ...
Pa: Yes, New ?
Nunew: This is your house ?
Pa: No ... this is our mansion. 
Nunew: ...
Pa: You are my only son and this mansion will be under your name in the future.
Nunew: ... but I can't remember anything, Pa.
Pa: It's okay, my son. Take it slow. Don't force yourself too much. Okay ?
Nunew: Krub, Pa.
Pa: Let's go ? 
Nunew: Krub ....

Nunew took a deep breath. One of his father's helpers helped him open the car door. Without wasting time, he stepped out of the car. As soon as he stepped outside, he was surprised to see a line of house guards and their maids. All eyes focused on Nunew's face.

"Welcome back, Young Master."

Young Master? Do they call me Young Master? Now I am more and more confused with my true identity. Is my father an important person of the country? With all these many guards and assistants, a very luxurious and spacious house ... it is enough to show that his father was very influential.

Nunew's father approached Nunew and he gently patted his son's shoulder while smiling sweetly. Nunew turned to his father.
Pa: They are the workers here. Some of them are our bodyguard and some of them are maid. 
Nunew: Pa ...
Pa: Hmm ?
Nunew: Who are you ?
Pa: What do you mean ?
Nunew: Why did you have such a big mansion and with all of this bodyguard ? What job do you do for a living? You seems so rich.

Nunew's father was surprised by his son's question. His heart was sad when he saw that his son didn't know anything about himself after the accident a year ago.

Nunew's father just smiled and then he said, "Let's talk inside."

Without wasting time, Nunew stepped into the big house. He just followed in his father's footsteps who was in front of him. He was very impressed as soon as he saw the condition inside the house. Nunew caught his breath and he could feel that he was very close to the house. He could feel that he had been inside the house.

 He could feel that he had been inside the house

"Let's sit here, my son."

Nunew turned to his father who was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Without wasting time, he walked over to his father and sat next to him. Nunew's father looked at him.
Pa: How do you feel ?
Nunew: I feel familiar with this house.
Pa: Really ? It's good !!! This is our mansion, New. 
Nunew: Where is Ma ? Since I woke up, I haven't seen her. Does she know that I already woke up from a coma?
Pa: I'm sorry because I forgot to tell you. Your mother has just returned from abroad on business. She went straight back to Thailand as soon as she knew you were awake but she didn't stop at the hospital. She said she wants to cook your favorite dish. So, I think she's in the kitchen now.
Nunew: I see ... 

Nunew raised his head and looked at the situation in the living room. Suddenly his eyes focused on a large picture frame that was in front of them at that time. It was a picture of their big family. His father also looked at the picture frame
Pa: That is a picture of our family when you were 7 years old. Now you are 21 years old. Meaning, you have been at Perdpiriyawoong Mansion for 28 years. This mansion is the legacy of your grandparents, New. That's why I take great care of this mansion. At the beginning, our mansion was not this big, but I renovated it as time went by until the mansion became this big and luxurious.
Nunew: So, you work as ?
Pa: I am the owner of the 3 biggest resorts in Thailand which are in Phuket, Pattaya and Chiang Rai. The three resorts are one of the economic resources of our country. That's why my position is also very important. 
Nunew: I see ...
Pa: Phuket is our main resort. We have our villa too. I mean your villa.
Nunew: My villa ?
Pa: Yes ... Nhu's Villa. Back when you were still in high school, you always stressed and sometimes you needed calmness. So, dad built a villa for you. You always go there when you are stressed or need some peace. Sometimes you will spend the night there for 2 or 3 days.
Nunew: Really ?
Pa: Yes, New. 
Nunew: Can I go there, Pa ?
Pa: Of course but tomorrow, okay ? The night is getting late and you need to have some rest. You just recovered naa ...
Nunew: Krub ... Pa.
Pa: I will bring you there tomorrow.
Nunew: Krub.

"The dinner is done !!!"

Nunew then turned as soon as he heard a woman's voice. He saw his mother walking towards him with a soft smile. But, his mother suddenly stopped and opened her arms wide while looking at Nunew's face.
Ma: New ... don't you want to hug me ? Hmm ?

Nunew smiled then he got up and ran towards his mother. He then went into his mother's tight arms. Unconsciously, his mother shed tears. His mother misses him son very much after being in a coma for a year.

Nunew let go of his embrace and then he looked at his mother and said, "I miss you so much, Ma."

At 3 am ...

"Yes, I admit that I love him all this time. I can't fool myself. I do miss him. I love him but at the same time I hate him. "

Nunew woke up from his sleep. He opened both his eyes and looked at the chandelier hanging in the middle of his room. Those words made him wake up. Is it just a dream or vice versa? The doctor once told him that maybe he would suddenly remember something that happened in his mind.
Nunew: What does that mean ? "I love him but at the same time I hate him." Does that word is about me ? 

Suddenly, Nunew remembered that he had heard those words when he was in a coma. As he knew, people in a coma were not necessarily unaware of what was going on around them. In fact, those who are in a coma can hear the people around them, and Nunew has experienced all of that.

Nunew is convinced that he heard those words while he was in a coma. But who said such things?

Nunew got up from the bed and leaned on the head of the bed and said, "Or it was him ?"

Author's note: How was this part ? Did you guys enjoying it ? If yes, then don't forget to vote and leave a comment too !!! Thank you !!!